Hammock
    Sparrow/Darien
    Tarp
    Palace/WinterDream
    Insulation
    Nunatak/LocoLibre
    Suspension
    Spider/J-Bend

Warbonnet RidgeRunner with Net (Double Layer)

Ive got a Double Layer Warbonnet RidgeRunner with net up for sale. I just got it in the mail from Warbonnet on Friday. I got in it and immediately noticed my shoulders are too wide for it (Im 6'3" 220 lbs with 26" wide shoulders). This hammock will fit anyone that is just slightly smaller than me. I could make it work but I think Im the absolute max size it will accommodate. Even though I think I could make it work, I don't believe it will be super comfortable for me in the long term. Warbonnet advertises this hammock will accommodate anyone up to 6'6" but they didn't consider that the taller someone is, the wider their shoulders are (generally). So height isn't that big of a deal, width is. If your shoulders are 24" wide or less, it should fit you fine. I am giving the sizing information to prevent others from making the same mistake I made. I want you to be happy with your purchase.
    This hammock has been laid in for about 10 minutes total and that is the extent of its use. Its brand new. The color is brown. It comes with everything that warbonnet shipped it with.....except for the Warbonnet sticker. Ive already plastered the sticker on my cooler. I didn't buy their suspension because I had my own so it does not come with a suspension. Comes with spreader bars and stuff sack. This price is cheaper than you can get it from Warbonnet. $175 shipped to the lower 48. If you're outside of the lower 48, message me your address and Ill find out what the shipping cost will be.
    Instagram: @tralenoutdoors

Does this have the new loops for the spreader bars or the older metal plates?

Hammock
    Sparrow/Darien
    Tarp
    Palace/WinterDream
    Insulation
    Nunatak/LocoLibre
    Suspension
    Spider/J-Bend
    Quote Originally Posted by grubbster View Post
    Does this have the new loops for the spreader bars or the older metal plates?

Its got the new loops spliced into the amsteel. Its the exact hammock you would receive if you ordered from warbonnet today. Its only a few days old.
    Instagram: @tralenoutdoors

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Ambush
    Suspension
    HF Strap Anchor
    I'll take it.

• + New Posts