Clark NX-270
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Z-Liner
    Suspension
    SMC Ring + Rope
    Images
    Man this is fantastic! I was a bit non-plussed to learn my new NX-270 was soon to be a dead product. So glad you picked up the reigns and ran with it!! I hope it goes well for you and your company.

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomankc View Post
    Man this is fantastic! I was a bit non-plussed to learn my new NX-270 was soon to be a dead product. So glad you picked up the reigns and ran with it!! I hope it goes well for you and your company.
    So far it is going great. Orders have been steady and we are proudly making these and think we nailed it with quality on a complex product.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 3 Season/IX UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    I'm a little late to the party but would like to offer my congratulations. I have a Clark and was saddened to hear they were thought to be going out of business. It made me very happy to hear that you of all people would be continuing the tradition. I have several lightweight hammocks but recently have been doing more motorcycle and car camping so I've been thinking of breaking out my Clark. I wish the very best for you and the Clark line.

Short story: Many years ago I asked my daughter what she wanted as a present for graduating college. She said a camping hammock. At the time I knew nothing about hammocks but I knew I wanted to buy her the best available. After much research I purchased a Clark. She's closing on 40 now and still using it. A tank indeed!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Ambush
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Clark was mine and Amanda's first hammocks! We spent many, many nights in ours, for years, from Nova Scotia, to Tennessee, on our motorcycles! And the worst weather you could think of from torrential sideways rain, freezing snow storms, blinding hot sun, you name it. That was the main reason we bought those, we wanted a hammock that could do it all. And to this day, they are still being used!
    I couldn't think of a better family to acquire the Clark brand. I think we all know how dedicated, and committed Dutch is to our favorite camping gear. Congratulations to the new addition for the Dutchwaregear brand, and may you have continued success with it. I am looking forward to see what new and exciting things you do in the future!

Alex

New Member LVI Bushcraft & Survival's Avatar
    Hammock
    Want a CLARK, but I have a DD
    Tarp
    British basha
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Wing View Post
    Ive always loved Clarks from afar, was disappointed when the closed shop. Glad to see production will live on.
    Yeah, I wanted a CLARK for a long time but never went for it because I have a hammock already. Then I finally decided I’m going to get one, and old Mr. Clark went and retired! Just my luck. I should have taken my own usual advice: get it while you can, because it may not be there tomorrow. Dutchwear has a couple of models of CLARK, but not what I’d be interested in. I am hoping they expand the CLARK product line with the North American, NX150, and maybe others in various camo patterns.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123