Hammock
    WB Eldorado/DIY
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/DIY 12'
    Insulation
    WB Wooki/HG Burrow
    Suspension
    DW Spider/Beetle
    Wow! Congratulations to both of you! This seams (haha) like a great move, and a win-win for everyone.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250, NX 270, D H Sparrow
    Tarp
    Clark XL, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, UQ, LL UQ
    Suspension
    WS,straps,toggles
    Images
    This makes my heart VERY happy! When I first heard that Gary was retiring, I had a panic attack. I have used and loved my NX-250 for about 7 years and absolutely love it. I ordered an extra set of poles to have "just in case" and then decided to order one of the very last available new NX-270's. I think it is fantastic that Dutch has the foresight, knowledge and reputation to carry on this great product. Kudos!!!
    Love your enemies, but keep your gun oiled!

I am a CONCENTRATED vegetarian. I let the cows eat all the grass, and then I eat the cows!

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Great news! I used to have a Clark NX270 & sold it a couple years ago....always regretted doing that. The NX270 needs to be my winter camping go-to hammock. I will be buying a new one this summer for winter 2020-2021!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Really great to hear Dutch.
    I own both the Vertex and the NX270. (Along with other brands. I tend to be a hammock nut) I also own many of your Dutchware products. But I am mostly proud of you to take this over and keep in the U.S. Great job Dutch and the best of luck to you!

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Hey everyone, this is Dutch. I want to say thank you for the warm welcome and what an honor it is to build on what Gary Clark has created. Since the beginning of the year we have been working really hard to get the manufacturing down so we can make each hammock perfectly. It took a couple tries and the first couple hammocks wound up on in the scrap bin. Getting the pole assembly just right took a couple tries too. We had to set up the machinery and learn how to use a flat felled folder. But we got it down and we were able to make one after another and each one was coming out perfect. Then we had to launch and announce that we were going to be producing Clark Hammocks. I have very humble beginnings and I have to admit I had a hard time holding back tears from all the pride of being able to say I can make this. Now we are at day 3 and I can be even more proud that you the customers are purchasing these hammocks and giving me the same trust you gave Gary. I know people work hard for their money and trust me I do too. So it is an honor when people part with their hard earned money for a product that we built wit our own two hands. The orders are coming in now and I can't thank you, the public, enough. I know this is a premium product that is made with premium materials in a world that does not always put value in these things. If you continue to allow me to make the hammocks, I will entrust you to form your adventure. From the bottom of my heart....Thank you!
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dbl + TTTG Switchback
    Tarp
    OES SpinnUL 11x10
    Insulation
    Nest, Hudson River
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Stingerz
    Way to go Dutch. Glad you have the ball. Keep running.
    Rockdawg69

It's a long way to the top if you want to Rock and Roll ----- those hills!!!

Professional Prevaricator: Part-time dealer in Yarns, Tales, Half-Truths, & Outright Lies -1st half-hour session at no cost (Lawyers and Doctors excepted).

Hammock
    GE ; RR ; Vertex ; Tentsile
    Tarp
    HG Cubens W/ doors
    Insulation
    Yeti, Wookis, Lynx
    Suspension
    dyneema strap/ring
    Images
    Awesome, congratulations !
    We'll finally see these hammocks sold with decent down underquilts hopefully soon !

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Dutch, I'll never forget talking with Angrysparrow and Hetaroi by the fire at Mt Rogers when you came over to show your new prototype of the Tarp Flyz. I was amazed at the ingenious simplicity then, and each new idea you bring out amazes me even more. I've really enjoyed following your successes and now I can't think of anyone more fit or deserving to carry on the Clark line.

Then again, things just naturally go your way....LOL

Peace,
    Scott

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaihiker View Post
    Dutch, I'll never forget talking with Angrysparrow and Hetaroi by the fire at Mt Rogers when you came over to show your new prototype of the Tarp Flyz. I was amazed at the ingenious simplicity then, and each new idea you bring out amazes me even more. I've really enjoyed following your successes and now I can't think of anyone more fit or deserving to carry on the Clark line.

Then again, things just naturally go your way....LOL

Peace,
    Scott

That takes me way back
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    That takes me way back
    I've never had more fun tossing a frisbee, either....

--Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast