Down Symmetrical UQ-P

I wasn't sure about how this would fair to its popularity of a down symmetrical under quilt protector?

As far as l know there is nothing yet in circulation of a down in the symmetrical, and possibly there may never be.... l would be interested to here what other hangers thoughts of interest towards a possible down symmetrical UQP on offer.

Owning two Wooki's and a trail winder each of these products design is Asymmetrical fit.

And these two different quilts styles cater with their own unique adaptations, then both styles come in close with a fit when attaching with the hammock from a easy no fuss system.

Can there be an opportunity for another quilt to be in circulation in this set up style or likeness? It seems there are many traditional UQ styles, also incorporating unique differences, these are on offer from the many vendors....

Anyhow, thanks for listening.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ridgerunner/ chameleon
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Synthetic UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch beetles
    You can get a trail winder UQ in symmetrical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Wouldn't a down underquilt protector be just another layer of down? In other words, you're just stacking underquilts?
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I made one with Costco Down Throws. I had 2QZQ make me a UQP with some extra grosgrain loops. I then came up with a way to integrate the CD Throws into the UQP using cam snaps and some shock cord.

The way mine is set up I can "flex" if from 1 layer of CD Throws to three layers and could even add a fourth, but the three-layer has been good to 0 degrees with base layer and one layer on top.

I was warm down to 10 degrees with a two-layer setup in late October. I think the UQP adds a lot of warmth by keeping the wind out and the heat in. The adjustability and fit is very good and simple to set up.

Uqp is one of the best pieces of gear Ive bought. Versatile for the weight, 5oz. Protects from splash back and mist, keeps in heat, stops convection. And its inexpensive which is the best part.

In my description of under quilt "protector"..... the protector description was in reference to the Wooki and the trail winder being a hammock body design with insulation..... and how they attach too a hammock is much the same as attaching the use of a protector....

This is different with the under quilt using the traditional shock cord suspension system....

Not to be focusing on the traditional UQ.... my thoughts here were towards the hammock body type UQ and wether a symmetrical lay quilt with the use of down is a possibility?

Therefore, would something of this nature be of interest to hangers here, worthy enough of thought creation into manifestation...

Thank you for each of your comments everyone.

• + New Posts