I hammock camped a while back, but over the past had not, returning after a long, overdue break. had eno setup, and made several mods.. this time, armed with some knowledge and a better understanding, i visited Dutchware and a few other vendors and hopefully have made some upgrades in my .... hammock life which will push me to the nxt level.. and im sure i will make more adjustments as i venture into the Uber hammock expert like most of you.

new setup Pic's to come later.

Dutchware - netted with whoopieslings & toggles & ridgeline
*assorted Dutchware addons.

Chill Gorilla 12x12 tarp (went cheap for now but eyeing some dutchware tarps for the future)

existing eno underquilt and a sleeping pad if needed for lower temps but again, still doing research... and saving $ for this nxt big purchase
existing 20degree sleeping bag, using as over quilt till i save up the cash for something more fitting.

over the nxt several months i will play, lurk the forms and gather some much needed knowledge to help progress my hammock awareness and hopefully my overall camping.

... currently a bit overloaded on all the new stuff. but this place is a great place to get some information.