Quote Originally Posted by hutzelbein View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. The problem with pillow cases or sheets is that they slip and end up in a heap at the lowest point. I'd have to attach it to either the Wooki or the hammock somehow. Or I'll add a hammock loosely in between. I'll see what works best.
I had a similar problem with a wool blanket I converted to an UQ; it's itchy under my Mayan but perfect under a Brazilian. Maybe you can make a removable cotton sleeve or envelope to cover your Wookie? Or sew some ribbon loops to the sides of the Wookie and some ties to the sheet, like a duvet cover.

Suspending a sheet or another hammock between your Wookie and Mayan can work as long as it's hung loose enough below the hammock that it doesn't constrain the weave from flexing with your movement in the hammock. The resulting air gap between your Wookie and the hammock will make the Wookie less effective. If hung too close under you it will detract from what makes a Mayan so floating-on-a-cloud comfortable, so I only use my Mayan in the hot summers here with no need for an UQ, but in a cooler climate sometimes you have to use what you've got!
A sheet hung between Wookie and Mayan can work if you secure the sides of the sheet either to the Wookie or the hammock to keep the sheet from bunching up. Small binder clips might do but invites damage to the Mayan. Perhaps a few short lengths of shock cord or other elastic, with one end sewn on side of sheet and a plastic mitten hook on the other end. Hook them onto Mayan sides to hold the sheet in place without too much strain when you shift around in the hammock.