Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    If you went to HangCon 2020, please give us a Trip Report. Send us your pictures and video.

So many folk pitched in to make this a wonderful outing. Thanks to all of you. Bocce Ball and Cornhole were very fun. For Bocce Ball, they were chasing the little white ball all over the place. For Cornhole, I had sunk a few in a row making it look like I knew what I was doing.

It was very cool with both of these events happening near the firepit and outdoor kitchen. If anyone else has any other games for next year, I would love to hear about them.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway:UGQ WD
    Insulation
    UGQ,KAQ,Tewa
    Suspension
    strap/buckles
    Images
    Well a little late in the game to post! Thank you Timberrr and Gumbo for getting this event up and going.Wanted to be here for your last gig and glad I made it!
    Enjoyed myself and I got to meet new faces and hang out with good friends! New 2 trees! Glad you got to come down and had your family in tow! Always a pleasure hanging out and you helping me cook my friend! Thanks for showing up at 6am to help get those mountain mans going! And dinner for that matters!Your present will be cherished!

Juanchoman and family and deerhunter; thanks for your support and help with cooking too! Made things easier with y'all there. Couldn't ask for better support!

JohnY, thanks for hanging out in the kitchen with us and helping out even though this was your first event! Nice walking around with ya and getting to know ya!
    And the others who came up to help cookin the morning! See the faces but not the names! Greyhound; think you were one of them! Thanks guys! Thanks Chino!

Flahanger! What can I say; never seen you run around that much! Thanks for cracking the eggs for the MM's each morning and your overall support! And finally getting me out on an outing! Enjoyed the kayak trip Sunsetkayaker help set up for us. Thank you Sunset! Greatly appreciated!

littlericky! Good seeing you again buddy!! And all you do to support and make this event happen!

Phoenix and crew! Thanks for going out and getting supplies for meals so mealtime got done on time! And your support as well. Loved the ukee songs as well!

And once again I saw people volunteer to help prep and I got a few to taste test, serve and take care of the dishes. Thank you for all y'all do! Amazing community comes together here!

Greg and Jen! Thanks! Had some good conversations with y'all And thanks for the gifts as well! Going to enjoy them that's for sure! And those drunken dates! Cooked good! Stayed up too late eating them!

Thanks to all the guitar picking and singing around the campfire. Enjoyed it immensely! Even inspired me to try to sing some harmony on a few!

Glad Juanchoman talked me into coming up earlier. Made it easy to setup and less stressed that's for sure!

Thanks to the vendors who showed their wares, Got to walk around a bit and check out some items!. Cedar ridge, like your ideas you put into your quilts; Cajun, those tensa stands were something else. Sam from batchstoves, those are works of art I tellsya! And ridgeoutdoors! Got some good ideas in your products!

Enjoying the pictures and videos posted! Always nice to see them. All the friendships I make here keeps me coming back when I can.Been getting harder each year as lifechanges keep happening.

AJ; I think you will do good next year! Good support system behind you! And sign that guy up who wants to smoke some meat!!!

And final note; a hanger came up to me and said she liked when there was board with activities listed like kayaking and hiking adventures and their times.
    Good suggestion. We had this at Doe lake a few times. May help persons get to do other things.

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by richtorfla View Post
    … And final note; a hanger came up to me and said she liked when there was board with activities listed like kayaking and hiking adventures and their times.
    Good suggestion. We had this at Doe lake a few times. May help persons get to do other things.
    You got it, Rick.

*Note to self*
    -Get dry erase board with daily activities list and leaders per activity. One for the registration table and one for the chow line entrance.
    -Also, make board with Florida Group Hang outings and upcoming dates. 2 same as above.

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    12' HG Journey
    Insulation
    down
    Another wonderful hang. Thanks again Timberrr and Gumbo. And to AJ for taking the lead going forward. Had a great time with wonderful meals and great friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20
    Suspension
    Straps and buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeOutdoorGear View Post
    This was our first HANGCON and I just have to say WOW!! What an incredible community. Thanks everyone for welcoming the "new vendor". Thanks to all the organizers and cooks/anyone who helped with food - you all really made this a special event. We'll be back for 2021!
    I'm the lucky man who won your complete Hammock Tarp and Pole setup during the raffle. The following weekend at the Grayson Hang in VA I set it up in 23 degree windy weather. It was so comfortable my niece slept in it for 12 hours during her first hang. Great quality gear. Thanks so much for your contribution to HangCon.

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Just finished off a plate of beignets made the way Gumbo taught me at Hangcon. My wife decided they were going to be her lunch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyride View Post
    I'm the lucky man who won your complete Hammock Tarp and Pole setup during the raffle. The following weekend at the Grayson Hang in VA I set it up in 23 degree windy weather. It was so comfortable my niece slept in it for 12 hours during her first hang. Great quality gear. Thanks so much for your contribution to HangCon.
    Awesome to hear!!

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Straps, D. Buckles
    Images
    Thank you everyone for all the trip reports and the pics! Keep'em coming!!

Y'all be like Joyride and acknowledge the vendors if you won some of their kit. We love our vendors, and saying thank you is the least we can do for all they do for HangCon.

And thank you everyone for embracing Phoenix as the new Sheriff at HangCon! Y'all have no idea how much Gumbo and I want to come and just be a couple of faces in the crowd at HangCon 2021. I'm certain it's going to be the best yet!!
    HangCon Sign Up:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

So many trees, so little time...

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    I took home a bunch of stuff, Batchstovez ultralight cook that got tested in my fireplace. Thanks Sam.

I got one of the Sierra Designs gift certificate that I used to buy a little table.

I also got a Lifestraw it seems cool but can't be used to filter water except while actually drinking from it.

Of course, I couldn't leave without a few jars of Shine. Thanks Sugarland Shine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMajickMan View Post
    Another wonderful hang. Thanks again Timberrr and Gumbo. And to AJ for taking the lead going forward. Had a great time with wonderful meals and great friends.
    Wow. Just stopped by to see more reports. Such awesome and super clear pics. Thanks.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast