Walahalla Monolite 1.5
    Tarp
    Dynemma Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Mt Washington
    Suspension
    Whoopies slings
    Images
    "Please make sure yall give a shout out and thank you for any item you won. For me, I was able to win a fire starter kit from Chino. It's an awesome kit that I'm sure will get a lot of use in the coming year. For this, I also thank Greg from Sugarland's for gifting me that wining ticket."

With that being said, Thank you once again to Timberrr and Gumbo for adding the dutch oven to the raffle. I thought it was a great idea and an even better one when I won one. Thanks also to Sam at Batch Stove. Every year he goes above and beyond just showing up as a vendor. He answers questions, gives more than generously to the raffle and even helps out with the kitchen duties. The fuel bottle and carbon felt will get put to good use.

Thank you Timberrr, Gumbo, LilRicky, FloridaHanger and all the others who spent so many hours making this wonderful event happen. C90025CA-8CC0-41ED-8D54-EE0FAAC98A2F.jpg

Awesome time!!! Great Job Timberrr and Gumbo you have started something big. Hope you still visit. And great job to the rest for pulling off another great Hang. Sorry I did not get to talk as much to everyone this year. I had to stay back with the dogs. Looking forward to next year. Like to throw my hat in the ring to help out cooking. Got a Smoker and know how to use it. Cheers!!!

Hammock
    HG w/zippered net
    Tarp
    HG DCF Palace
    Insulation
    HG Economy quilts.
    Suspension
    DG Spider/poly+BBs
    This was my first HangCon and it was terrific!
    I have never met a nicer bunch of folks. Ever.
    Thanks to everyone for all that you taught me and for all the laughter.

Looking forward to seeing you all next year, and hope to see some of you at some Florida events.

My very best to all of you,
    JohnY

Hammock
    HG w/zippered net
    Tarp
    HG DCF Palace
    Insulation
    HG Economy quilts.
    Suspension
    DG Spider/poly+BBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    ENO
    We had such an awesome time at HangCon this year. This was our first group hang event and we were blown away by the event. We are already looking to do more group hangs and planning a return trip to HangCon 2021.

Thank you to Gumbo and Timberr and all of the others that ran a tight event and kept everyone fed and engaged. Thank you to all of the vendors that set up and let us try all of their nifty equipment. We ended up walking away with a couple of Ridge Outdoor hammocks and couldn't have been happier.

To any of you up in NC, I hope to meet you at one of the NC hangs this year. I know I'm planning on being at Yates Place the first weekend of March!

Again, thank you to all that made this event memorable.

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    So, I'm usually one of those type that stay up to spread the fire coals at night so we don't start a forest fire and then wake up before sunrise to help make breakfast. Thank you, Chino, for taking over that duty for me when I was too exhausted to do it at night and Thank you, richtorfla and Sam(from Batchstovez- the best and lightest hiking alcohol stoves out there) for being there in the morning waiting on me to crack those eggs for the Mountain Man Dutch Oven delicacies for breakfast. Such a wonderful way to start the day.

There is so much to do at HangCon that it seems almost impossible to get it all done. From kayaking to pot cozy making to knife sharpening to hiking. Then the other activities like checking out dozens and dozens of other hammock rigs to learning about the latest gadgets in camp to SugarLands Moonshine(Greg and Jen, beautiful folks right there) nightly tastings to seeing what the vendors have invented next..... OH the vendors. Right goodies they brought. I am thoroughly impressed with your offerings. Then try and get some of my personal tasks done... The Humanity...

I love hanging around the fire at night listening to all the awesome conversations. The Ukulele duos, the guitars, the singing was wonderful. The drum circle in the pavilion was great. And to mention our newest addition to the fireside singing(half of Ridge Outdoor Gear), Tanya Gallagher. What a voice. Yall have to check her out on Spotify. There is a lot of talent around that there fire. And the Drunken Dates. You have to come down to HangCon for more info on that.

With great friends like everyones favorite HangCon MC, Mike, AKA lilricky(love you, man), Timberrr/Gumbo, Rick, Sam, Ron, the other Ron, Juanchoman, AJ(The new Sheriff), Chino(the Enforcer), Britt, Kevin(Welcoming Face of HangCon), Sunsetkayaker and so, so many others, yall make coming to HangCon such an awesome experience for me. It truly is like a large family gathering.

I can't wait for next year. Already making plans....
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    Trailhead zip/wb blackbird
    Tarp
    Thunder fly
    Insulation
    Hammock gear econ
    Suspension
    Buckle
    What an amazing time.Thank you to all of you that put in so much work to make such a wonderful event happen.Thank you to Sam from Batchstove the cook kit is great.This community is more than could have ever thought,i look forward to many more events with you all.2020 was the first of many hangcons to come.
    Thank you again

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Justmark View Post
    What an amazing time.Thank you to all of you that put in so much work to make such a wonderful event happen.Thank you to Sam from Batchstove the cook kit is great.This community is more than could have ever thought,i look forward to many more events with you all.2020 was the first of many hangcons to come.
    Thank you again
    Glad you had a good time. HangCon is the Premiere event for Hammock camping and vendor new products Show & Tell.

Also, there is another group hang coming in Feb. It's the Sherpa Hang in Green Swamp close to you.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    Walahalla Monolite 1.5
    Tarp
    Dynemma Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Mt Washington
    Suspension
    Whoopies slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnY View Post
    This was my first HangCon and it was terrific!
    I have never met a nicer bunch of folks. Ever.
    Thanks to everyone for all that you taught me and for all the laughter.

Looking forward to seeing you all next year, and hope to see some of you at some Florida events.

My very best to all of you,
    JohnY
    It was a pleasure making your acquaintance.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast