Hammock
    Autumn Ultralight,Walhalla, SMr
    Tarp
    Walhalla, SMr
    Insulation
    SMR Inferno, Puffl
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    I need a little help please. There were 2 Sierra Madre gift certificates in the raffle. I have the information on one winner John R, but I dont have any contact information on the other winner. If it is you or you know who it is, please contact me. Phone: (985)226-0042 or email: [email protected]. Thank you

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Straps, D. Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by juanchoman View Post
    Another hangcon in the books with family, friends and some delicious food.

Looking forward to 2021 already.

I was able to get some shots to put
    together a short video. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/A0eRRGx86iU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great video Juanchoman!

And thank you Phoenix for taking the reins of HangCon to drive it forward! Good Luck!! Y'all come support Phoenix at HangCon 2021!!
    HangCon Sign Up:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

So many trees, so little time...

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Thanks Timberrr and Gumbo for ten years of service to our community. You are the best and enjoy your well deserved retirement.

All hail Phoenix. Thank you for stepping up. If the creak don't rise and the good Lord is willing, I'll see you next year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Sheltowee Boone DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Minifly
    Insulation
    30*HG UQ/ 40*UGTQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Formerly known as Bomber21

Hammock
    WB XLC, Ridgerunner, Dutchwear
    Tarp
    Superfly,Dutch Hex
    Insulation
    J.R.B. Graylock
    Suspension
    Dutchwear and DIY
    Images
    This was my first Hangcon, I had an awesome time. Thank you to all that made HangCon possible. Looking forward to next year. Pictures to follow!

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images

HangCon 2020 trip reports

What a wonderful time we had.

First, thanks to Sugarlands for coming down for Vendor Appreciation Day on Thursday. We had a great time searching for monkeys and thanks to sunsetkayaker for lending all of us kayaks for the day.

We had Greg and Jen from Sugarlands, lilricky as HangCon MC extraordinaire, richtorfla the HangCon Master Chef, WB John, Rebel, and sunsetkayaker with all the kayaks for us to use in attendance for the 2 hour tour. We didn't see any monkeys but still had a great time finding gators, birds, fish and turtles.

Thanks to all the vendors that came to HangCon 2020 like Sugarlands Distilling Company, Cedar Ridge Outdoors, RR Hammocks, Sierra Madre Research and Tensahedron Hammock Stands both represented by Cajun and our newest vendor Ridge Outdoor Gear. Then there are many other vendors that sent their items to us for the raffle even though they couldn't be here in person. Yall rock. Hopefully all of yall can be back in 2021.

More to come.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    DIY Single layer Asym
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Cat
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ/ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/ Whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerrefjason View Post
    A special thanks to whoever that guy was who made that stone soup.
    He was "The New Guy" Jason I beleive
    Thanks,
    Sam
    "Home is wherever you choose to stop"

www.batchstovez.com

Hammock
    DIY Single layer Asym
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Cat
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ/ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/ Whoopie
    What A wonderful weekend once again. I want to Thank Timber and Gumbo for organizing this event for so many years. Thank you Phoenix for stepping up to continue this wonderful gathering of so many great people. A Special Thanks to all of you who gave your time to help prepare a meal or wash a dish.

RichToFla You are the Man! Thank you for your friendship and all you do to make sure hundreds of people get to eat If you don't know RichToFla just look in the kitchen. Thanks to the Low country Boil crew I always enjoy working with you guys.

FloridaHanger Thank you for all the help with setting up my four hammocks and the Turtle dog stand Loan. cant thank you enough!

Thank you LilRicky For the invitation to attend my first HangCon Six years ago I have met so many interesting and wonderful people.
    As a vendor I am so lucky I get to meet and talk with so many who attend HangCon.
    Every year I remember more and more names to match the faces. I'm good with faces not so much with names. So forgive me if I don't remember.

TheNewGuy ( Jason) Who made wonderful Stone soup I Think! It was gone before I could try it. Jason Thank you for the steak and potatoes you brought me for lunch.
    HMLCK + Anne I enjoyed Our Fireside chat even though I had to hunt you down.

Raymond Who kept snatching plates out of my Hand to wash them. ( Thank you ) I enjoyed our conversation and look forward to continuing next year.

Josh It was very nice to talk to you I hope to see you again in 2021.

The Father and Daughter who's names escape me I really enjoyed our conversation Look forward to seeing you in 2021.

Mama Chillin what can I say your such a wonderful bubbly person. I thoroughly enjoyed you showing and sharing your cook kit ideas with me. I enjoyed our conversation ( the ones we finished and the one Brandon interrupted LOL! ) and look forward to meeting your husband in 2021.

To All the vendors who I never get around to see thank you for all you do. As a Hanger myself I'm just as excited as everyone by the raffle.
    Thanks Dutch for the Chameleon my daughter loves it.

RidgeOutdoorGear ( Bill and Tanya ) I very much enjoyed meeting you! Tanya thank you for the fireside music.
    Sugarland Shine What can I say! Thank you for providing the Spirits I enjoy seeing you both there just doesn't seem to be enough time. I hope to see you in Gatlinburg soon.

Thank all of you who attended HangCon 2020. for me it has become a big family reunion. Every year It gets harder to say goodbye.
    I look forward to seeing you all in 2021.
    Last edited by New2trees; 01-21-2020 at 12:40.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    "Home is wherever you choose to stop"

www.batchstovez.com

Hammock
    Flagship X
    Tarp
    Serac
    Suspension
    Straps
    Made my first HangCon this year and dragged the family along. We arrived late and left early but still had a great time. Many thanks to all who planned, prepped, and helped out. Already planning our 2021 trip.

Best part for me was seeing the kids in their new hammocks for the first time. Kids loved playing in the hammock and playing in the field. Believe it or not they survived 2 days with no devices or TV.

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Gumbo and Timberrr have been so good to me they have become friends to me and my family. It's been a great 9 years to hang out with yall at HangCon and other FL hangs. Hopefully you'll still be able to attend some others thru the years. Love ya both.

And now to continue HangCon into the future with another friend, Pheonix. I'm glad you are assuming the Reins on this beast of a hang. The Sheriff's badge looks good on you. Also, thanks for gifting me that hammock. So far it fits me well.

How cool is it that every morning when I wake between 6am and 6:30am, Richtorfla and Sam(Batchstovez) are already cooking before I can join in. You two are awesome. 190+ folk don't see how it happens, but I do. Then Rick makes Supper for us all while directing a cooking staff helping where they can. Standing ovation from me. There are quite a few of us that seem to always be in the kitchen to help and Juanchoman has the pics to prove it. Great job to all of you. And to deerhunter for quietly being there helping every Supper.

Thanks to all yall that went out of your way to help someone in need, from tweaking a hammock suspension to lending out gear, leading an outing to donating a can good and everything inbetween. It isn't apparent all the time to others but it does affect the mood of the HangCon experience for the better. I'm happy to be part of this extended family.

The vendors there were on point. Giving of your time to talk to anyone who had questions for hours seems to be second nature to you and well appreciated. I do love to see the new gear that arrives and is showcased at HangCon. The donations to the raffle by all yall and also from all the vendors that couldn't make it but took their time to make sure we received them where wonderful.

Please make sure yall give a shout out and thank you for any item you won. For me, I was able to win a fire starter kit from Chino. It's an awesome kit that I'm sure will get a lot of use in the coming year. For this, I also thank Greg from Sugarland's for gifting me that wining ticket.

The pics so far have been great so thanks for sharing those. But for the rest of you, send more pics
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast