I just made a MTN 1.3 hammock. I also have hammocks in

• MTN 1.2,
• MTN 1.7,
• HyperD 1.6,
• Hexon 1.6, and
• Hexon 1.0.

Stretch
The Hexon 1.0 is by far the stretchiest, and the MTN 1.7 is by far the stiffest. The others are fairly similar in terms of their stretchiness.

Feel
I like the silky feel of the HyperD best. I also like the "cottony" feel of the Hexon, which is more noticeable in the 1.6 than the 1.0. The MTN hammocks have a sticky, plasticky feel which isn't great, but isn't terrible either. The new MTN 1.3 feels especially plasticky, but perhaps will wear in a bit. The MTN 1.3 also seems strangely bulky for its weight, but again, that might disappear with a bit of wear.

Usage
• I use the HyperD at home, cos it's so silky and nice.
• I'll use my new MTN 1.3 for backpacking trips cos it's a good compromise between light weight and strength.
• I use the Hexon 1.0 for my "toss in the bag when I go to the beach, or go anywhere there might be a place I could hang for an hour".
• I use the MTN 1.7 for 10-year old son cos it seems the strongest and best able to deal with his boisterous-boy ways.
• The Hexon 1.6 and MTN 1.2 are for my partner or friends etc. They've both had quite a bit of use.

I think I finally have enough hammocks.