I picked this tarp up last week from the fire sale they had going on and it arrived today. First, the quality of this tarp is equal to that of every other cottage made tarp I've seen and it was an absolute steal at only $60. It was only available in camo, but that matches the dark olive, coyote and black color scheme of the rest of my gear so I'm definitely ok with it. As far as a RL and guyouts, I plan on using the standard Zing-it + Dutch hook -------prussik --------------------prussik --------- wasp configuration , and have 2.3mm reflective line with Line Lock Hooks that attach to the tarp via 4" reflective shock cord loops which are larks headed to the 1" D-rings at each corner. I did have to buy some seam seal since it doesn't come pre-sealed , but for that price I'll gladly do it. This tarp rounds out my awesome new rig and I couldn't be happier with it. Once I get it sealed I post some pics of it with the new Chameleon!
It does come in a very large stuff sack that will hold the tarp + rigging with a lot of room to spare. It also came with a RSTBR sticker to add to my ever growing collection,lol. Too bad they don't make these anymore, I'm sure they would sell very well even at a higher price point. Can't wait to use it !

IMG_20200107_154939.jpgIMG_20200107_154853.jpgIMG_20200107_154616.jpgIMG_20200107_154831.jpgIMG_20200107_155016.jpg