After doing a few nights with my 13 ft ENO tarp that does not have panel pulls or anything to prevent the middle from bowing in with wind I decided to get a new tarp. I'm the sort to want excess coverage so a tarp with a lot over coverage and enough support to give my RR plenty of space to hang comfortably inside with the wind blowing I narrowed it down to the options at the bottom. Some questions I have been waffling on though:

1. The Hammock Gear Dyneema tarp configuration has a section that says, "Is this tarp for a bridge hammock?" but does not actually list what that would change... Anyone used either the standard or palace with a Ridgerunner? Feel like there was enough room underneath for the spreader bars to move a bit without whacking into the side?

2. I have seen some mentions on the forum that the Superfly comes with rings on the ridge line which are convenient for hooking up the bug net. Have people run into issues using doors and getting the bug net up high enough on the tree with the doors shut?

3. One post I was reading said the Winterdream was great with the RR but in hindsight the person wished they went with the XL. Any other experiences here?

Feel free to use the poll to vote for your preference and just lurk.

Some basic details so no one has to go looking up any option they are not too familiar with:

Hammock Gear - Dyneema Fiber Standard Tarp With Doors
Costs $357.95
Length: 12'
Width: 8' 6"
Weight: 7.28 oz

Hammock Gear - Dyneema Fiber Palace Tarp
Cost: $467.95
Length: 12'
Width: 10' 4"
Weight: 10.29 oz

Warbonnet - Superfly
Cost: $175