WTB hammock for my scout son

Hi, I live in Brazil, and I'm looking for a hammock for my son. He's a Scout, and a hammock with a mosquito net has been his wish for quite some time now. I said I would give it to him for his birthday in April, but a few days ago I found out that a relative who lives in the U.S. is coming for the holiday celebrations, and she can receive the hammock and bring it to me. I'm an english teacher here, and I researched a lot here in hammockforums. The hammocks here are either traditional cotton ones, which are nice but very heavy, not suitable for camping, or you get very poor quality synthetic ones. I want to give him something that can last for some years, and I thought about buying a Hennessy scout, because it came complete with suspension and tarp, but since it is still a big purchase for me, I'd like to ask if anybody here has a quality hammock in good condition that they would like to sell. It doesn't have to be scout size, as he is very tall for his age, and my whole family is tall (I'm 6 feet 2 inches). I can't afford anything expensive, so the premium brands will probably be out of my capacity. I can pay by Paypal, and the shipping would be to Newport Beach, California. Sorry for the long email, this is a big purchase for me! Thank you HammockForums, I've learned a lot so far!

P.S. Or maybe somebody wants to trade for a traditional brazilian hammock?? Let me know, please.
    Thanks!hn

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Still looking? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area, it allows members to know you are still interested and it will keep the moderators from "pinging" you! (Bumps mean to respond in the post)

If you are finished with your thread, please follow the links in my signature for instructions on how to close your thread.

If you are going out of town or have limited/no forum access, please close your thread before you leave. It saves frustrations when members post questions but do not get responses.

Thanks for your help
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    WBRR/WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Has she already left California for Brazil for the holidays?
    Do what needs to be done when it needs doing.

Yes, she`s already here. I didn`t receive any offers, but she said she might come back in the middle of 2020, so I`ll still have a chance to find something. Please let me know if you have something you`d like to sell. I can`t buy it now, because she is not there to receive it, but if she does confirm that she`s returning, then I still want to buy one.
    Thank you for your reply.

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    It appears you are finished with this thread since you can't purchase now. Please close your thread and I will move it for you.

Thank you
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Ok, I will close it. I will try again when I have the chance. Thanks!

• + New Posts