View Poll Results: What new products would you like to see from us in 2020?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removable Net Hammock

6 6.98%
  • Down Hood

13 15.12%
  • New Sil-Poly Tarps

10 11.63%
  • New Dyneema Hammock Tarps

19 22.09%
  • Two Person Quilt

1 1.16%
  • Underquilt Protector

28 32.56%
  • Dyneema Ground Tents

7 8.14%
  • Sleeping Bag

2 2.33%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    A under quilt without the leg shelf for us side sleepers. An original like this

For the last 10 years this as been my go to UQ in summer. These things last forever.

Last edited by OutandBack; 12-11-2019 at 22:01.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I just ordered an in stock econ down hood and can't wait to get it. The way it extends down was the main reason I bought it even though I already have a UQG down Skully, fleece balaclava, HF buff and a double layer TNF beanie that I wear depending on the temp. So other than that, I've been ready to retire my 4 yr. old XLC for a while now and need a replacement that has a removable net & separate winter cover . I haven't bought your current hammock for that reason, but have been holding off getting either a Chameleon or Dream with hopes that you guys will come out with one soon!

A line of HG UQ's that could be used on both GE and bridges is definitely something that would be awesome. I think they would sell very well due to saving people the hassle of needing different quilts depending on which style hammock they were using. You could even offer them in full & ¾ length like your current lineup. I know i'd buy at least one maybe even two....
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    Superior Gear, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Webbing and buckle
    Would there be a market for quilts with synthetic insulation?

Hammock
    DIY 12ft HyperD 1.6SL
    Tarp
    The Stingray DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator/Gemini
    Suspension
    UCRWhoopieCinch
    A dyneema square bottom food bag.

Really like the down hood you guys have come out with. Maybe design it so that the neck portion could be removed. Thus, it could become a piece of headgear one could use walking around camp.

Removal of the neck gaiter portion would also make it cleaner to eat, decreasing the likelihood of food falling onto the neck gaiter portion. In addition, with the neck gaiter removed, layering of camp clothing is an easier option.

Great looking product btw.

Merry Christmas.

Bob

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Oh, a wide Incubator would be awesome too. It would nearly eliminate the chance for slippage completely off the shoulder or feet and provide even more protection from wind. I absolutely love my -10° , don't get me wrong, but I do wish it were a few inches wider to give me that much more coverage and room for error when the mercury really starts to drop.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    Oh, a wide Incubator would be awesome too. It would nearly eliminate the chance for slippage completely off the shoulder or feet and provide even more protection from wind. I absolutely love my -10° , don't get me wrong, but I do wish it were a few inches wider to give me that much more coverage and room for error when the mercury really starts to drop.
    I must set mine up differently. When I look to the left, the UQ is literally in my face, let alone my shoulder. No way that's going to slip, in either direction.

Hammock
    WBBB SL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB 0° Wooki +3oz
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    I must set mine up differently. When I look to the left, the UQ is literally in my face, let alone my shoulder. No way that's going to slip, in either direction.
    If you pull the suspensions very tight, it can start slipping. Even more annoying is the fact, that the tighter you pull the suspensions, the more pressure you get on your head and feet. Wider underquilts help to alleviate that, to some extent.

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hutzelbein View Post
    If you pull the suspensions very tight, it can start slipping. Even more annoying is the fact, that the tighter you pull the suspensions, the more pressure you get on your head and feet. Wider underquilts help to alleviate that, to some extent.
    That sounds way too tight to function properly. I make sure the primary is tight enough to lift the hammock a little, then pull the secondary just to snug it all up. Usually about 6" of cord left hanging from the secondary on each end.

Hammock
    WBBB SL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB 0° Wooki +3oz
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OneClick View Post
    That sounds way too tight to function properly. I make sure the primary is tight enough to lift the hammock a little, then pull the secondary just to snug it all up. Usually about 6" of cord left hanging from the secondary on each end.
    I'm aware of how you are supposed to set it up. The problem in my case was, that the underquilt never touches the hammock in all places, even when the suspension is very tight. Unfortunately I'm an extremely cold sleeper and feel gaps more and more the colder it gets. This is why I have switched over to the Wooki. No underquilt with a 4 corner suspension I have used ever managed to get a similar close fit. However, wider underquilts did work a bit better for me and would be my preference if I had to go back. You also have the option to use a clew-type of suspension with a wider underquilt, which improves the fit.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast