DIY - Single Layer and Clark TX-250
    Tarp
    Hen'sy Hex, Vertex
    Insulation
    AHE Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Varies
    Quote Originally Posted by hutzelbein View Post
    What color are you looking for? Full door or mini doors?

The Warbonnet Superfly is -20% and it's available in Dark Foliage Green, Evergreen and Brown.

UGQ offers between 10% and 15% off after entering the respective code, and as far as I can see, you can pick any color you like.

HammockGear offers a 10% discount and higher when you spend more.
    Thanks. I would get the superfly but I want a 12 foot. Warbonnet only has 11 and 13 foot ridgeline lengths available.
    Last edited by litetrek; 11-30-2019 at 09:19.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Journey 12'
    Insulation
    HG Econ/Tiaga 360
    Suspension
    Straps and UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by litetrek View Post
    Thanks. I would get the superfly but I want a 12 foot. Warbonnet only has 11 and 13 foot ridgeline lengths available.
    The Superfly is available in 12' you need to go to the custom tarp page here > https://www.warbonnetoutdoors.com/pr...uilder/#length

Hammock
    GT SB ,GT double, Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    Etowah 10x10
    Suspension
    Dutch cinch buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
    The Superfly is available in 12' you need to go to the custom tarp page here > https://www.warbonnetoutdoors.com/pr...uilder/#length
    Unfortunately the custom tarps are not part of the sale, if they were I would have jumped on that 12' Superfly, instead I bought the 11' superfly that was on sale, I think the 13' superfly that is also on sale with the 11' would be way to big for my needs.

Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL
    Just snatched up a 13' Superfly (Dark Foliage) and associated gear. I really wanted one of Simply Light's 90* models, and I will eventually get one. But I could afford this one now and I need something better than my old HH Hex Fly, which just doesn't cut it with the Draumr XL.
    Oooh, shiney! What does THIS button do?

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Journey 12'
    Insulation
    HG Econ/Tiaga 360
    Suspension
    Straps and UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice-N-beans View Post
    Unfortunately the custom tarps are not part of the sale, if they were I would have jumped on that 12' Superfly, instead I bought the 11' superfly that was on sale, I think the 13' superfly that is also on sale with the 11' would be way to big for my needs.
    My bad, I didn't realise that the problem was related to the sale conditions.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Hen'sy Hex, Vertex
    Insulation
    AHE Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Varies
    Yes it is, but its not included in the black friday sale. Only the stock tarps are on sale. Custom tarps can be bought for the regular price. The 12' in stick tarp probably sold out quickly.
    Last edited by litetrek; 11-30-2019 at 13:33.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Journey 12'
    Insulation
    HG Econ/Tiaga 360
    Suspension
    Straps and UCR
    Yes it is, but its not included in the black friday sale. Only the stock tarps are on sale. Custom tarps can be bought for the regular price. The 12' in stick tarp probably sold out quickly.
    I understand the problem now.

Hammock Gear are offering a 10% discount on orders between $x and $499 which would apply to a 12' Journey Tarp. https://hammockgear.com/the-journey/ Offer ends Monday 12pm iirc. Nice cottage vendor tarp for the money if you don't need internal pole mods.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Hen'sy Hex, Vertex
    Insulation
    AHE Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Varies
    I understand the problem now.

Hammock Gear are offering a 10% discount on orders between $x and $499 which would apply to a 12' Journey Tarp. https://hammockgear.com/the-journey/ Offer ends Monday 12pm iirc. Nice cottage vendor tarp for the money if you don't need internal pole mods.
    Thanks. 10% isn't really worth it for me. I have several tarps and saving about $15 isn't enough for me to justify buying another one that is a few ounces lighter. No luck this year.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Journey 12'
    Insulation
    HG Econ/Tiaga 360
    Suspension
    Straps and UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice-N-beans View Post
    I prefer a 12' tarp, but the 11' gives pretty good coverage and may even be a blessing if you hit some tight hanging spots. The Superfly is a nice bit of kit whatever size it is, I'm sure you will appreciate and enjoy having it.
    Thanks. 10% isn't really worth it for me. I have several tarps and saving about $15 isn't enough for me to justify buying another one that is a few ounces lighter. No luck this year.
    I guess it's not a huge saving especially when you already have spares hanging around.

I saved $40 on my HG order so I'm not complaining...it was all stuff I had on my wish list, so the 10% discount was a nice little bonus for me.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12