Quote Originally Posted by MikekiM View Post
Reminds of one of the few regrets I have since starting to hammock years ago.

A custom set of summer quilts were offered for sale a few months ago. Both quilts were in 7D. with 900 or 950 fp. I knew the seller personally.. hiked and camped with him a few times and knew how he cared for his gear. Weights were ridiculously low. Price was great and I loved the color. But summer had just ended and I figured I had my quilts well enough sorted. I ended up replacing all of my economy quilts this year.. and in retrospect, I wish I bought those UL quilts.

Happy you got what you were looking for. Friday will be here soon enough
I have a 50° Operator Ghost Pepper in 7D/900FP that I'm always waffling on whether I want to keep. Not because I don't like it or there's anything wrong with it, but because I also have a 40° E.E. Enigma in 7D/950FP that I think I like a little more. If I ever do decide to let go of the Ghost Pepper, I'll give you a heads up before putting it in the FS forum. I know you did a quilt overhaul not long ago, but you never know...

Specs on the Operator Ghost Pepper:
Length 75"
Width 50"
Outer Shell: Black Membrane 7
Inner Shell: Black Membrane 7
Black stitching
900FP Downtek: 5.5oz
With the 7D fabric, I believe total weight is right around 10oz, IIRC.

Here's the whole 50° Operator TQ/UQ set in one stuff sack (together they probably take up ~2L of space):

The Operator set is the middle sack in this image (left sack is 40° Enigma & 40° Premium Phoenix):