Hammock
    DH Raven, WBRR
    Tarp
    Cowboy Badlander
    Insulation
    Cedar Ridge quilts
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    As for the vendor details...I did a random number generator and excluded myself, and each Spaceweasel could only be drawn for one of the limited items.

Below are the results.

- DutchWare gave *everyone* a Perfect Pouch (details and video HERE)

- Hammock Gear gave *everyone* a 15% code off any quilt (you should have received a message from me with your code - don't share it out, one time use per Spaceweasel account)

- Ridgeline Media gave 16 Hangtime Hooks (many of you received a poorly wrapped package from me with a Hook and Perfect Pouch combined in it)

- Pheonix6579 got a Cedar Ridge Outdoors hammock pillow and hat

- Rais'n Hammock got a $25 2QZQ certificate

- ParaTrees got a Shug hat

- Mcpuddleglum got a Shug mug

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    WL Oldman Winter
    Insulation
    WL Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Cinch Bugs
    Images
    Spaceweasel sent me a great variety of gifts! I got a ground cloth, fire lighter, hand sanitizer, doohickey, aqua clip, fire strip, amsteel, imusa pot, and shorty sausages. I'm excited to get out and try these now!

Also got the vendor Hangtime Hook and Dutchware Perfect Pouch (which my wife asked if it was a thong - not sure how I should answer that ).

Thank you everyone!

Spaceweasel 2019.jpg

Thank you Spaceweasel!!
    I especially can’t wait to try out the Packit Gourmet meals and the catch-all sleeve. After checking out Chesapeake’s catch-all on our last hang, I was eyeing one for myself.
    Thank you for all the goodies!

And thank you to the vendors! I got a hang time hook, a perfect pouch(another thing I was eyeing), and will definitely be looking at another HG quilt this year since my grandson Will now has the hammock camping bug too.

Merry Christmas everyone!! image.jpg

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Walhallah 12ft
    Insulation
    LocoLibre/JRB
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Images
    Want to say thank you to everyone involved, especially our vendors.
    My Space Weesels gifted me with the following...

Space Weesel #1: a Perfect Pouch

Space Weesel #2 (Dutch and Hangtime Hook) : a Perfect Pouch and a Hangtime Hook in perfect orange

Space Weesel #3 (CRO): a hammock pillow, zippered pouch, CRO trucker hat (which I will be sporting at Hangcon), and a sticker to add to my collection.

Hopefully I'll be able to thank Dutch and CRO personally at Hangcon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pheonix6579; 12-25-2019 at 11:49.

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY 13' Winter
    Insulation
    DIY TQ/Pad
    Suspension
    Straps n Whoopies
    My Secret Spaceweasel has more than surprised me with their kindness! They have blessed me abundantly with a bag of goodies from Ripstopbytheroll, to include a precut bridge hammock kit with hardware, a Dyneema zippered pouch kit, a zippered bag kit in 210, a Dyneema stuff sack kit, a duffle bag template, Tenacious Tape Gear Patches, some spliceable Dyneema line in two colors, tarp rigging hardware, and two hammock hooks. All this in addition to the the Hangtime Hook from Ridgeline Media Systems and the Perfect Pocket from Dutch. Again, thank you so very much. You were extremely generous and blessed me greatly. Peace!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 4estTrekker; 12-25-2019 at 13:54.

Hammock
    DIY Poly D or Robic XL
    Tarp
    DIY Winter w/doors
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Beetle or DIY Hook
    Thank you to all the vendors who participated and the generous gifts. This community is great.
    Thank you also to my SSW.
    I received a Perfect Pocket from Dutch, a gift Cert from 2QZQ that will probably go toward a tree table.
    From my SSW I received a paracord survival bracelet, some Mara Thread, some guyline cord (maybe Lawson Glow Wire), another Dutch Perfect Pocket, and a Sea to Summit X-Pot.
    Last edited by rais'n hammock; 12-25-2019 at 13:12.
    Outdoors > Indoors
    I love me some XeroShoes
    “An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock.” ― Jean de Lattre de Tassigny

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Thank you spaceweasel and VendorWeasels! I love my new toys! I got an ultralight pooper scooper, nama claws which are sooo useful, some great soft shackles, a stuff sack, and my favorite...some Ti shepherd stakes! Combined with the Perfect Pouch and the hang time hook it was a great Christmas!!2F03570D-A552-4600-9B11-2697F9578408.jpg
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    20191225_153737.jpg

Thank you very much to my Secret SpaceWeasel. I got a Toaks 450 ml titanium mug, an Antigravity Gear rain jacket, Good To-Go classic marinara with pasta meal, hotlips, picardin and bottle, biodegradable wipes, bottle holder, and a $25 Fandango gift card to go see the new Star Wars movie.

I also got a Ridgeline Media Hangtime Hook and Dutchware Perfect Pocket.

Thank you Secret SpaceWeasel, Dutchware, and Ridgeline Media.

Hammock
    Darien
    Tarp
    HG Hex
    Insulation
    HG and CRO
    Suspension
    Kevlar-Lapp Hitch
    Hello friends, what a treat to participate for the first time in the Secret Spaceweasel exchange this year. I felt like a kid again on Christmas morning! Thanks to my gift givers, may your tribes increase.

Whoooo Buddy, I received a nice mug from Shug and pouch from Dutchware. Also a ridgeline organizer, dyneema stuff sack, tarp stake roll, evo loops and fruit snacks. Looking forward to using all of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Walking is man's best medicine." - Hippocrates

Images
    I have that mug in the same color and use it almost daily. It doesn't detract from the character, but as a word of caution, mine lost a little of its color after being run through the dishwasher's heated drying cycle. Now I hand wash it. Whooo buddy))))

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast