Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Images
    Thank you to the Secret Spaceweasel who sent these gifts my way. They chose some items from my wish list, specifically the merino wool Buff and the large DCF stuff sack kit from RBTR. Also included was a DIY kit from RBTR which includes medium sized pieces of 1.6 Hyper D, what looks like a 1.1 siynylon, and a heavier diamond grid ripstop. With the latter, I think I'll see if I can make a tarp stake storage roll, like the new ones from Warbonnet or Dutch. Thanks again for the thoughtful gifts. I'm looking forward to using the Buff and to cracking into some new DIY projects with the fabric kits. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and cheers to a happy new year.

Hammock
    Darien
    Tarp
    HG Hex
    Insulation
    HG and CRO
    Suspension
    Kevlar-Lapp Hitch
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
    I have that mug in the same color and use it almost daily. It doesn't detract from the character, but as a word of caution, mine lost a little of its color after being run through the dishwasher's heated drying cycle. Now I hand wash it. Whooo buddy))))
    Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.
    "Walking is man's best medicine." - Hippocrates

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpuddleglum View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.
    Was dipping shortbread in mine this morning! Seems to holding well after a few years use.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Images
    Thank you Secret Spaceweasel for a nice variety of items- a large piece of silicone ripstop for DIYing, an aluminum Grease Pot with lid, a pair of Warbonnet Tarp Ticks, tiny cordlocks, splicing wire, 3 types of cordage, a piece of Wetfire tinder, a wire saw, a paracord bracelet, an altoids tin and a fishing device. Kudos to the cottage makers- I got a Hang Time hook and a Perfect Pouch. And a big shout out to jdy98p for putting all of this together. Thanks again, everybody!

Hammock
    DIY 1.7MTN
    Tarp
    HG Camo DCF Palace
    Insulation
    Incubator/Alsek
    Suspension
    Strap/Cinch Buckle
    My Space Weasel reveal.....
    Thanks also to the vendors who graciously donated!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Countrybois; 12-28-2019 at 22:50.

Need Adventure...Make Adventure

Hammock
    DIY 12ft HyperD 1.6SL
    Tarp
    The Stingray DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator/Gemini
    Suspension
    UCRWhoopieCinch
    I'm very grateful to the Spaceweasel and vendors. This forum provides so much more than just hammock talk and the folks who make up this community seem to be some of the best folks around.

My spaceweasel was generous with a very thoughtful package. To The vendors who added to the fun, thank you for helping to make this community what it is.

From my spaceweasel, I was gifted a 50' hank of cordage, a gift certificate to Dutch ware, a bushcraft grill, a super bright hand light, some FAT! lighter, a cool coffee brew bag, and some nice fabric. All of which was so thoughtfully laid out and with personal messages for each. Thank you kind Spaceweasel for your thoughtful generosity.

From the vendors I got a bonus spaceweasel hang time hook and a perfect pouch.

I truly felt like a kid at Christmas time.

Thanks jdy for putting this together this year. Thank you vendors for breathing additional good energy into this forum. And thank you to all of the good people of HF.

Happy Holidays!
    "If we lose the forests, we lose our only instructors. People must see these forests and wilderness as the greatest educational system that we have on the planet. If we lose all the universities in the world, then we would lose nothing. But If we lose the forests, we lose everything." -- Bill Mollison

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thanks Space Weasel! Three different packages under my tree. Food times two and hammock goodies.Attachment 178823
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    DIY (Olive Oyl)
    Insulation
    [allergic to down]
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    Thanks Space Weasel! Three different packages under my tree. Food times two and hammock goodies.Attachment 178823
    Link did not work

• + New Posts
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567