Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    You know I hear that coronovirus has a pretty quick onset, sounds like you’re getting a cough and need to call in sick.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be a great idea if I didn’t have the ability to remote in from home. They’d just tell me to stay home but do the work anyway.

If I could just manage to hit the Powerball, this would be a non-issue...

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigglet View Post
    That would be a great idea if I didn’t have the ability to remote in from home. They’d just tell me to stay home but do the work anyway.

If I could just manage to hit the Powerball, this would be a non-issue...
    I heard computers can catch the virus as well. Can’t be too careful, better unplug it.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigglet View Post
    I’ve just found out I’m working again this weekend.
    Let me know when the March cleanup is and maybe I’ll be able to do that.
    Good thing we are doing it NEXT WEEKEND, not this weekend! So that means you and Will can still come !😁
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    This whole time I've been thinking we were doing it NEXT WEEKEND. I guess I did say the weekend of the 14-16 didn't I ? Lol ! Unless I confused myself somehow and you all had planned for next weekend, but Tigs last message about working this weekend and not being able to make it sounds like I did indeed say this weekend, but was thinking next. SO, now that I've totally twisted everything, when is everyone coming? If it's this weekend that's fine, I just need to get my *** in gear to get everything together lol. Either way though, we are still having it. Between dealing with this GD kidney stone and interviewing for a new job, I just have got my dates mixed up somehow...... SORRY! SO, whenever everyone was planning on coming is when we will do this that way my brain fart doesn't screw everything up lol .
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I see when I got mixed up, my post on the 12th said " Here's a weather update : https://darksky.net/forecast/39.541,-76.004/us12/en , scroll down to the map and change the date to the 21st..... " Ever since then I've been thinking it was on the wrong weekend. Unless I'm missing a post where I gave next weekend as the date, but the update I gave on the 3rd says 14-16 lol. IDK where I got the weekend of the 21st from unless I meant to put it in my post on the 3rd but put this weekend instead maybe? I'm all kinds of confussed now. When did everyone plan for??? Im soooooo sorry guys, but we will just go with what the majority of you say since I obviously don't know how to use a calendar, lol.

It's gonna be 15° here tonight but around 10°-12° with the wind chill, so if we are doing it this weekend make sure you bring the proper quilts, gear and clothing!

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!

3rd Annual Mason Dixon Trail hike and hang

Lol, I’m laughing because I originally thought it was LAST weekend until I read thru the thread.

I’ve got things packed up for this weekend. Next weekend begins a flurry of horse shows, I think I have one weekend free between now and June, LOL.

If everyone is still good with this weekend I will be there.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Yeah, we can go with this weekend since that's what I made everyone plan for lol. I have no clue who is actually gonna show up though. There were a ton of interests originally, but no one really replied to my most recent posts except you, and tig . MD crab pm'd me the other day about NEXT weekend maybe and a few others said they were in but that was weeks ago with no replies since lol. I'll keep an eye on this thread throughout the day and see what happens I guess. It looks like I'm the only one that was confused on the date so that's good at least lol.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    ***UPDATE*** who is gonna be able to make it this weekend? I haven't heard from a few of you for a bit so let me know if you still wanna come. I know a couple of you guys were very interested, so let me know what you plan on doing. So far, Aggie and myself will be out there tonight it looks like since Tig has to work, but I know Oh-No, Skytow,.Fishinjim and Tyroler and Dewit had planned on coming as well possibly.....

You already know this but I’m putting it out here for reference and a response...
    I’m a no-go for this weekend (2/14 - 2/16). And I’m out for next weekend too (2/21 - 2/23) since I’ve got dress rehearsal and concert to play that weekend along in addition to work crap.
    And - just like that, February is over.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    There's always March! I plan on doing it again then so If everyone can't make it this weekend, maybe they can for the large work trip we have planned. Thats when I'll need the most help so all hope isn't lost just yet! It's hard to coordinate things like this and have people show up when it's not a huge group thing, so I totally understand.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast