Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytow View Post
    Hope to finally make it this time! I’m pretty open in November and December. January could work as well.
    Great! You'll have a great time and love the view!
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Thumbs up

Hey Jelly, I've got a few yds. of light green 1.1 ripstop that I will never use. If you come, remind me and I'll give it to you for free if you want it. If not, anyone else that wants it can have it or it can be split up. I think there's a 3yd piece and a 4yd piece. I've had it for years now and would rather give it to someone that could actually do something with it lol. I've also got a few quilts I want to get rid of that I will bring down for anyone that might be interested :

40° +2/3oz CDT TQ ~ approx. 60" long, sewn footbox, draft collar, vertical baffles , silver.

32° synthetic Snugpak TQ ~ 72" long , Peratex™ antibacterial/antimicrobial inner fabric + Micro Diamond™ DWR/wind resistant outer + Travelsoft™ insulation , modified by removing "wings" from the sides to make footbox deeper, dark olive green.

50° synthetic Subito UQ ~ ENO style clone and not shaped like traditional cottage manufactured UQ's, dark olive green.

25 ° synthetic Snugpak Cocoon ~ same materials/ filling as Snugpak TQ, fits 11' hammocks, large draft baffle behind zipper, interior pocket, does allow a "modified" diagonal lay for lack of a better explanation , large enough to accommodate being stacked with a synthetic or down TQ inside PLUS synthetic UQ inside or down UQ outside, dark olive green.

Additional quilts/gear might also be for sale , but I'm pretty sure these will. If your interested just let me know and I will bring them to camp for you to check out.
    Last edited by Chesapeake; 11-07-2019 at 12:38.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

I might be interested in some of the insulation. I've got some - of course - but looking to have some additions for when the grandkids or some friends come hanging.

Hammock
    Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Still toying with
    Did we pick a date yet? I am interested, but December is rapidly approaching...

Hammock
    Ridge runner
    Tarp
    Journey 12’
    Insulation
    JRB 0* Top/Bottom
    I am interested. Wanted to join last time just didn’t work out. I’ll be watching for a date

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    any updates? I’m not available the weekend of the 6th but pretty much any other weekend in December I should be able to get the kitchen pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Sorry for not being more active with this thread, I've been BEYOND busy since I started it a few months back.. However, I'm DEFINITELY still going to have this hang !Looking at the other hangs coming up, I was thinking of the beginning or middle of February, how does that sound to everyone? The hike/ trail maintenance portion will cover a roughly 3 mile loop that will start in the town park that's right on the water. We can all meet up Saturday morning in town , then drive the 1½ miles over to the park.

The trail follows the parks walking path along the water until it comes to the front of the park where it then splits off into the woods. It stays close to the water until about halfway then gets deeper into the woods and shadows the parks entrance road. It eventually follows a creek that takes it to the end of the woods & parks driveway where it then enters the VA hospital property. Here it follows the hospitals perimeter walking path through a meadow and small wooded section until it reaches the front entrance of the VA and bank of the Susquehanna river. The trail continues on this path to the rivers mouth where it empties into the Chesapeake. The trail follows its bank until it reaches the far back corner of the town parks property. It enters the park again where it merges back onto its walking trail , following it back to where we started. This is a very easy hike and the scenery is absolutely BEAUTIFUL even this time of year.

After the hike we can head back and set up camp like usual. How does this sound to everyone? I think we are gonna camp in the pine grove again this time so we are more sheltered from the fierce ice cold winds that blow across the beach this time of year. We can still walk down to the beach but camp is gonna be in the trees just across the street. As far as food, group dinner Saturday / breakfast sunday?

Let me know what you guys think and we can get this thing set in stone no later than Sunday this week. I'll post a pic of the hikes path today some so everyone can see exactly what I'm talking about. See you guys soon!

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    I should be available then, I’m out of town the first week of February but should be back that weekend. The only Hangul would be any competitions my daughters might get scheduled between now and then.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I should be available then, I’m out of town the first week of February but should be back that weekend. The only Hangul would be any competitions my daughters might get scheduled between now and then.

That's great, I was hoping you'd be able to make it. I know you've been wanting to for a while now but the scheduling hasn't lined up very well. Let's hope it works out for you this time, I'm sure you'll have an absolutely amazing time. Fingers crossed lol.

I’m in - provided I don’t end up having to work.
    Will wants to come as well. He really wants to try Jelly’s pizza.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast