11' Chameleon
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie slings
    Images
    Another great weekend in the books. NJredneck, Silentorpheus and Ratdog did an awesome job keeping this hang going. What a great bunch of folks to (literally) hang out with. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone, but I needed to leave unexpectedly early Sunday. Must have been Silvrsurfr's salsa verde Ya think I'd know better by now

Hammock
    WalhallaCustom11'
    Tarp
    Walhalla Winter
    Insulation
    LL0°,CRO20°
    Suspension
    CL's/Buckles/Etc
    Temp data from my data logger I had set up:

Minimum: 27° (hit both nights)
    Maximum: 71.6°
    Average: 38.6°

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    www.wildcherrywoodworks.com (my business)
    www.mainechopstick.com (my other business)
    www.4alloutdoors.org (a friend's site I do reviews for)
    www.curlymaplechronicles.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by curlymaple42 View Post

Love y'all my hammock tribe!!
    We love you too! Stay crazy until next time, friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing
    - - - as though I had wings. Mary Oliver, Starlings in Winter

Hammock
    Blackbird warbonnet
    Tarp
    LiteAF
    Insulation
    anything with down
    Suspension
    all the above
    Great time this weekend, thanks to all that break their *** to do this every season. This is my brother-in-law's 1st hang, he was very impressed by the brother and sisterhood of the hanging community. Not to mention the amazing food and of course Miss Amy's amazing sticky buns they are worth the trip by themselves.
    Until the next time ,, We will see you again..
    Bill
    Longtrail

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WalhallaCustom11'
    Tarp
    Walhalla Winter
    Insulation
    LL0°,CRO20°
    Suspension
    CL's/Buckles/Etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchette View Post
    We love you too! Stay crazy until next time, friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prius parking!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    www.wildcherrywoodworks.com (my business)
    www.mainechopstick.com (my other business)
    www.4alloutdoors.org (a friend's site I do reviews for)
    www.curlymaplechronicles.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Hammock
    Hammock Envy S
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG INCU. 0*
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Had a great time as usual. Got to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. Huge thanks to @Jellyfish for the Gluten Free Banana nut bread it was AMAZING!!!!

Went to bed Thursday night at 70+* , survived the storm and woke up to about 40* with the following days being amazing weather.

P.s. I apologize if my dog infiltrated anybody sites he believes it is he sworn duty to inspect every square inch of ground in search of dropped food

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner Bridge
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream 13
    Insulation
    Lynx, hangtight
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeynono View Post
    Had a great time as usual. Got to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. Huge thanks to @Jellyfish for the Gluten Free Banana nut bread it was AMAZING!!!!

Went to bed Thursday night at 70+* , survived the storm and woke up to about 40* with the following days being amazing weather.

P.s. I apologize if my dog infiltrated anybody sites he believes it is he sworn duty to inspect every square inch of ground in search of dropped food
    Awww... Whiskey dog was a fun addition and good to know Ammo was on the job as GlueDoggy to Brock Glad to have met you all at the doggie corner there

Dawn
    ~~~NJHEART2HEART Dawn~~~
    "Seek God, Embrace the Journey, Leave a Legacy of Love"

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    I won the Dutch Winter Tarp in the raffle! This is my second time winning a Dutch item in a raffle. A couple of years ago, I won a Dutch Chameleon (camo), which will clash with the blue tarp, but I don't care, 'cause I'm not too tied to colors anyway.

The food was, as usual, amazing. While there was no group meal planned for Friday, everybody was cooking so you just had to wander around to different campsites to get your feed on. I happened into a wonderful beef quesadilla from njredneck, which went great with my salsa verde. I was stuffed and didn't eat anything the rest of the night.

Saturday morning, silentorpheus made multiple pots of fresh-roasted Booskerdoo coffee, and I drank so much coffee I had the nervous shivers for several hours (i usually only drink one cup of coffee per day). And the breakfast was amazing - the food disappeared in mere minutes and folks had to cook more eggs and bacon to satisfy the masses.

Then we just had to wait for Saturday dinner, but first was the raffle. Three tables of gear, and I didn't win anything from the first two tables. The final table had the top-shelf items, and I was keen on winning the Dutch Winter Tarp. I only bought three raffle tickets, but won the Dutch Winter Tarp, as I had loudly and obnoxiously predicted I would. Smell my finger! It smells like Dutch Winter Tarp.

Then the eating started - pulled pork tacos with salsa verde, mac and cheese, Chris and Diana's chicken curry corn chowder, and so much more. I could have gone to sleep right after that meal, but I hung in there.

As folks started going to sleep, I struck up a conversation with fallkniven about Tracker, figuring that would put me right to sleep. Unfortunately, fallkniven only had about five minutes of Tracker talk, which was not enough to make me drowsy. I headed back to my hammock and, lo and behold, heard someone babbling about conspiracy theories. "Ah-hah!" I said to myself. "Conspiracy theories are guaranteed sleep aids." Sure as heck, this conspiracy theorist spent about three minutes spouting all manner of insanity and circular logic, enough to put me in a stupor. It was dark, so I don't know who this conspiracy theorist was, but thanks for helping me get to sleep!
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    Blackbird warbonnet
    Tarp
    LiteAF
    Insulation
    anything with down
    Suspension
    all the above
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrSurfr View Post
    I won the Dutch Winter Tarp in the raffle! This is my second time winning a Dutch item in a raffle. A couple of years ago, I won a Dutch Chameleon (camo), which will clash with the blue tarp, but I don't care, 'cause I'm not too tied to colors anyway.

The food was, as usual, amazing. While there was no group meal planned for Friday, everybody was cooking so you just had to wander around to different campsites to get your feed on. I happened into a wonderful beef quesadilla from njredneck, which went great with my salsa verde. I was stuffed and didn't eat anything the rest of the night.

Saturday morning, silentorpheus made multiple pots of fresh-roasted Booskerdoo coffee, and I drank so much coffee I had the nervous shivers for several hours (i usually only drink one cup of coffee per day). And the breakfast was amazing - the food disappeared in mere minutes and folks had to cook more eggs and bacon to satisfy the masses.

Then we just had to wait for Saturday dinner, but first was the raffle. Three tables of gear, and I didn't win anything from the first two tables. The final table had the top-shelf items, and I was keen on winning the Dutch Winter Tarp. I only bought three raffle tickets, but won the Dutch Winter Tarp, as I had loudly and obnoxiously predicted I would. Smell my finger! It smells like Dutch Winter Tarp.

Then the eating started - pulled pork tacos with salsa verde, mac and cheese, Chris and Diana's chicken curry corn chowder, and so much more. I could have gone to sleep right after that meal, but I hung in there.

As folks started going to sleep, I struck up a conversation with fallkniven about Tracker, figuring that would put me right to sleep. Unfortunately, fallkniven only had about five minutes of Tracker talk, which was not enough to make me drowsy. I headed back to my hammock and, lo and behold, heard someone babbling about conspiracy theories. "Ah-hah!" I said to myself. "Conspiracy theories are guaranteed sleep aids." Sure as heck, this conspiracy theorist spent about three minutes spouting all manner of insanity and circular logic, enough to put me in a stupor. It was dark, so I don't know who this conspiracy theorist was, but thanks for helping me get to sleep!
    Ha! Now that was hilarious...
    The food was Great and u were in rare form as usual .
    This is only my 3rd pine hang
    And u never disappoint
    Hope to see everyone in January....
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dream Thunderbird
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HammockGear Quilts
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    As always, thank you for a great and memorable time! Thanks to Jeremiah, Mike and Pete for organizing another great hang, keeping our bellies full and our bodies warm. It was also good to see familiar faces and meet a lot of wonderful new people!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast