Hey folks,
My name is Josh. I currently live in Wisconsin, near Madison. I've been lurking on the site for a week or so and figured it was time for an introduction.
So 8 plus years ago I bought a Hennessy explorer delux (bottom entry, before they had the side zip) with the intention of getting off the ground. For a little while I liked it, but being a side sleeper I never could get quite comfortable in it. That combined with I don't like the fabric in my face etc I ended up going back to tents. Well fast forward to now and I have had it with tents. When I'm dispersed camping I never seem to find flat ground. Also even with a really nice ground pad my back doesn't seem to like it anymore. I have been looking at the WB RR for quite some time and reading everyones thoughts, reviews etc, and I think I am going to pull the trigger on it. I am excited to try hammock camping again! I have read a ton here and have a few questions of my own. Also I am interested in someday joining some of the group hangs.
The one question I will ask in my introduction is are you allowed to comment on old threads? In some forums I have been a part of before people get upset when you do. I was recently browsing the thread "scariest moment in the woods" or something like that and would love to add a few of my own experiences as well! Anyways thanks for reading my poorly put together introduction!
Josh