Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    CRO Up Wide
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles

Prices adjusted & options added. Custom Cloudburst, Ridgerunner and Hennessy Expedition

Hi folks,

I've been going thru my gear and have realized that I probably have 10X the stuff that I actually need, and am out of storage space for all of it.

First offering: Brand new, never used custom Cloudburst - 30D Sil Nylon - Evergreen - 13 ft long. Comes rigged with Dutchware Stingerz and grey 1.75mm lash-it equipped with Dutch hooks for the ridgeline, and tie-outs have Lash-it loops on shock cord for use with Nama Claw equipped stakes (included). Also comes in a new Hammock Gear mesh snakeskin and brand new Warbonnet tarp poles. Original stuffsack included. Total package cost me approx $260 -$300 (depending upon the time value involved in the splicing all of those lines). I'll let this whole package go for $209.95 shipped CONUS. ($189.00 if I can keep the stakes and Nama Claws or $149.00 If I keep the stakes & Nama Claws and the pole set - in other words, buyer gets the brand new 13' tarp, two Stingerz, two Dutch hooks, two fixed 12' ridgelines & HG Mesh tarp sleeve all for $149.00) Everything is new and unused except the stakes which are in excellent condition).

Second offering: Warbonnet Ridgerunner in excellent to as new condition. Double layer brown with bug net. Comes with Warbonnet tri-ring and webbing suspension in a snakeskin. Original stuffsack included. $159 Shipped CONUS.

Third item for sale: This is an original model (velcro bottom) Hennessy Expedition Asym that is excellent condition. Has been upgraded with Warbonnet Tri-Rings and Dutchware 12' Polyester strap suspension. Stock tarp is also included, as is original stuff sack. (I set this up for my daughter who just had to go camping, and after sleeping in it a single night decided that camping is, and I quote" yucky").

This is available for $75.00 shipped CONUS.

Some stuff to consider:

I make my living online. Everything is exactly as described. If you receive an item and are not happy, let me know and we'll work to resolve it.

PayPal is my very last option for payment . (I use them for business and don't like to get personal and business transactions all mixed up). I won't necessarily say no to PP, but would much prefer a Postal Money Order.

Shipping: I live over a mile and a half off pavement on the top of a mountain. The only way to get in and out is with a 4WD when it is dry. If we've had rain, I'm stuck here. So please keep in mind that anything that you purchase will be shipped as soon as I am able to do so. That might be same day. It might be several days. I will communicate with you and keep you posted and will provide tracking when item(s) is/are headed your way. Thank you!
    Last edited by Brommeland; 10-31-2019 at 22:29.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    CRO Up Wide
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Tarp & poles SPF. Thanks HF!

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Sent PM to OP as I don't see I'll take it posted.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    CRO Up Wide
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    I've PM'd buyer asking for an "I'll take it" post. Thank you.

ETA: Ridgerunner reduced to $150.00 Shipped CONUS in original stuff sack. Pole bag available for an additional $10. Thanks!
    Last edited by Brommeland; 11-05-2019 at 16:33.

I'll take tarp and poles.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    CRO Up Wide
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by RickG55 View Post
    I'll take tarp and poles.
    Thank you!