I've been hammocking for about 5 years now.
My first hammock was a Grand Trunk single.
I upgraded after about a year to an 11' Dutchware netless. After another year or so, I made my own Fronkey style net, been using that for the last 3 years.
I think I am ready to upgrade to an integrated bugnet system. It just seems like it would be so much easier and lighter.
My budget would be <$150.
I've had my eye on the Hammock Gear Zippered Bug Net hammock, as well as the Dream Hammock Raven.
I like to "flip-flop" in my lay, so I am not sure an asymmetrical option like the Blackbird would really work for me.
The basic Chameleon, with the symmetrical net option is just a bit out of my price range, and that's before any of the optional add-ons. I dont see myself ever really wanting a top cover either.
I am a bigger guy, 6', ~260lbs.
I like to backpack, so lightweight gear is a consideration.
I'd also like to be able to remove the net for hassle-free lounging, either completely, or stow it like the HG hammock does.
Looking for feedback from those in the know that have experience with the hammocks that I've mentioned, or know about other options within my price range.
I get that I could save my pennies and eventually get a Chameleon or a Dream Hammock with all the bells and whistles, but:
1. I am very impatient and I'm kind of tired of the hassle of the bottom entry bugnet, and the 1/2 lb of extra weight that comes with it.
2. My spouse, though mostly tolerant of my little hobbies, would have a really hard time understanding why I needed to spend $200+ on a hammock. Happy wife, happy life 😁😁😁

Any thoughts, insight and feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you.