Hey Everyone,
My first post here. My wife and I do a lot of backpacking and car camping here in Colorado and while I love the tent that I have, I'd love to sleep a little bit better when I'm out. After absorbing as much information from the site and various YouTube videos, I've been looking at the Warbonnet RidgeRunner (as many others have). I tend to side sleep so the bridge style is appealing and if I'd like to DIY some quilts for it, the "rectangular" design of the RR looks a bit easier than something like the Blackbird XLC. I'm trying to get the wife on board and since she and I enjoy being next to each other in the tent, hammock camping together might be a different experience (both positively and negatively). After doing a lot of searches, I don't think anyone has addressed a specific thought of mine. I was curious if anyone a) has any experience doing a side by side set up with two bridges as opposed to gathered ends, and if so, b) what size spreader bar (bars?) would I need and c) what size tarp I would need for decent coverage for the both of us. It looks like with the GE hammocks, one spreader bar works well enough and something like the SuperFly gives adequate cover. I'm thinking that might not be the case with bridge style hammocks and it might require a bar at both ends and I might have to construct my own tarp with exaggerated dimensions out of Cuben or something similar. Any and all responses appreciated.

Chris