Fastest suspension - daisy chain with or without Dutch Clips. Examples: ENO Atlas Straps, Kammeck Python Straps. Dutch Spider straps, etc.
Fastest tarp deployment (especially with any wind): Snake Skins - preferably single rather than double.

Depending on pack, you can keep your UQ on the hammock in your pack. I have a wide Sleeve from Bliss and it will hold a hammock and compressed UQ in one package. I use an UQP and keep it on the hammock.

I carry a plastic mallet to pound down any stakes - no looking around for a rock. Sometimes people give me flack about the mallet. Then, when no one is looking, they come around and ask to borrow it.

Take a tape measure out to a park and see how close you can get to estimating tree distance. With practice it gets better. OR outstretch your arms with two hiking poles and see where your desired distance 12 ft, 15 ft, etc. is so you can quickly pick the right trees.

In your hurry, remember to LOOK UP to check for potential falling branches first. I've saved that step for last before and had to move my setup.
Also, check the wind direction and factor that in.

My point is, sometimes I'd get to the right spot, with the right distance trees, and hurriedly set everything up (there's an obligation to get my hammock up before any tent'ers on the trip) - then check for overhead branches (oops) or the pervailing wind direction (oops). Actually, the wind lets me know when I deploy the tarp.

It is faster for me if I put the hammock up first, then center the tarp on the hammock. But it is better practice to put the tarp up first. Get in that habit so you will not have to re-order your steps if it is raining.