Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post
As far as I know- Tim sources his fabric directly from the mill. I recall several posts/discussions from him regarding failed attempts to secure these materials.
JB, I would not be surprised if that's the case. EE's 10D and 20D fabrics also seem to come in several colors that aren't familiar through DWG or RSBTR. Warbonnet is another example of a bigger vendor still bordering on the cottage industry, serving hammock users and ground dwellers alike - and they too seem to have fabrics that aren't offered through these 2 main retail fabric suppliers. Until relatively recently, WB had a pretty limited color selection, so I'd be shocked if Brandon wasn't getting that in bulk straight from the mill.

For next year, I sort of have my eye on a 40° Revelation or Enigma and the 7D is tempting but I'd probably go with the 10D because the ounce saved isn't important to me. For a TQ, I do like the softer feel of the lower denier fabrics and that is more of a factor on a quilt to be used in warm weather, since I wouldn't be wearing long sleeved/legged base layers.

Quote Originally Posted by erric View Post
I'm with you Bill, my new UGQ has M10 inside and out.
My first TQ was a 20° Bandit with M10 for both shells, and it's still probably my favorite.