Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    IMG-7620.jpgAttending my 6th Florida hang/HangCon. I missed last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I have all my hang name tags hanging on my bedroom light <3

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Insulation
    UGQ down goodness
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Early Bird View Post
    IMG-7620.jpgAttending my 6th Florida hang/HangCon. I missed last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I have all my hang name tags hanging on my bedroom light <3
    Just remember we are NOT AT DOE LAKE!!!!
    HangCon - Attendance Roster/Activities Sign-Up/Meal Planning Spreadsheets
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FHV Drone Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwv...ature=youtu.be

Hammock
    WB Eldorado SL
    Tarp
    HG DCF std camo
    Insulation
    WB DB + Wooki 20*
    Suspension
    Dyneema + Becket
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    I will have an extra UQ/TQ with me if you need to borrow either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunracer View Post
    I will have a couple of complete set ups as spares if you need anything MuadDale. I wont be hard to find, just look for the Tensa display.
    Wow thank you both so much, that's very kind!

It may be a non-issue if I get my quilts by then or rig something from an old sleeping bag here. Heck, it may be warm enough for my Costco DIY set, weather outlook looks like high 50's/low 60's at night.

I'm really interested in seeing the Tensa so either way I'll swing by!

Hammock
    WB Eldorado SL
    Tarp
    HG DCF std camo
    Insulation
    WB DB + Wooki 20*
    Suspension
    Dyneema + Becket
    Aaaaand I just got the shipment e-mail notification. They're on the way.

Thank you for the kind offers, hopefully someone else will be able to take advantage of your generosity!

Images
    Do vendors have deals at this hang? Are there quite a few?

Hammock
    DreamHammock Darien
    Tarp
    UGQ Hanger 12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Images
    There will be several vendors in attendance. We try and stress to them that Hangcon is a time for them to unwind, but many show off their wares and are eager to talk to prospective customers. Don't forget, winning raffle prizes are some of the best deals around!

Hammock
    Hennessey, unless?
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jacks R Better
    Suspension
    I have no idea
    Hello everyone! I just signed up for HangCon! I think this is my first post on the forums, too. I've been on one of the FB groups and was stalking this page and Reddit for a year or so.

I'll be driving from Colorado and plan to arrive Thursday and stay thru Monday. My husband just found out he has to be at his Miami office for 3 weeks straight starting the 21st, so I am driving down ahead to go to this event, see my family in Sarasota and then join him in Miami. Perfect timing!

I am still a hammock newbie. I have a Hennessey Ultralight setup, but only used it this summer for a section of the AT in PA. I am doing my second attempt of an AT thru-hike in March so I need to beef it up a bit -- I ran out of time last year and ended up in a tent and that didn't last my hips past Franklin, NC. Oy.

I just got my Warbonnet Superfly yesterday. I realize I ordered it without any guy lines or whatever...so I'll have to figure that out before I arrive. Ha. I have Jack R Better quilts coming tomorrow or Friday. I also have a backup hammock from Ripstop guys' Appalachian Hammock venture which I have yet to figure out how to setup.

Soooooo anyway... I may be that person asking for some shakedown help with all the bits and pieces from the experienced hangers so I can rock the AT this time around. I watch videos on Youtube and think I understand, but I have zero hangable trees around me here and so it just all slips my mind.

See you soon!

Happy Hour
    (Pamela A)

Hammock
    Juniper or Walhalla
    Tarp
    Trailheadz winter
    Insulation
    20° Etherial
    Suspension
    Straps/Breeze buck
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHour View Post
    Hello everyone! I just signed up for HangCon! I think this is my first post on the forums, too. I've been on one of the FB groups and was stalking this page and Reddit for a year or so.

I'll be driving from Colorado and plan to arrive Thursday and stay thru Monday. My husband just found out he has to be at his Miami office for 3 weeks straight starting the 21st, so I am driving down ahead to go to this event, see my family in Sarasota and then join him in Miami. Perfect timing!

I am still a hammock newbie. I have a Hennessey Ultralight setup, but only used it this summer for a section of the AT in PA. I am doing my second attempt of an AT thru-hike in March so I need to beef it up a bit -- I ran out of time last year and ended up in a tent and that didn't last my hips past Franklin, NC. Oy.

I just got my Warbonnet Superfly yesterday. I realize I ordered it without any guy lines or whatever...so I'll have to figure that out before I arrive. Ha. I have Jack R Better quilts coming tomorrow or Friday. I also have a backup hammock from Ripstop guys' Appalachian Hammock venture which I have yet to figure out how to setup.

Soooooo anyway... I may be that person asking for some shakedown help with all the bits and pieces from the experienced hangers so I can rock the AT this time around. I watch videos on Youtube and think I understand, but I have zero hangable trees around me here and so it just all slips my mind.

See you soon!

Happy Hour
    (Pamela A)
    Bring it all, there will be someone somewhere that can help.you figure it all out! Will pm you my number and we will help as much as possible!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Autumn Ultralight,Walhalla, SMr
    Tarp
    Walhalla, SMr
    Insulation
    SMR Inferno, Puffl
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHour View Post

See you soon!

Happy Hour
    (Pamela A)
    I’ll be glad to help you out. As would every hanger there. You may wind up with too much help!! Just don’t be afraid to ask. We have all been there.

Hammock
    Autumn Ultralight,Walhalla, SMr
    Tarp
    Walhalla, SMr
    Insulation
    SMR Inferno, Puffl
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner View Post
    Would like to attend this year, it’s me and my better half’s wedding anniversary on the 18th and I would want her along. Does anyone have an extra setup she could sleep in? If so please pm me so I can add our names to the list. I keep telling her how good a hammock would be for her back
    I’ll have a few spare complete rigs if y’all need. Just find the Tensa display. That will be me.

• + New Posts
  • Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast