Hammock
    WBRR 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    pads, WB Lynx
    Suspension
    Speed Hooks

SOLD: Smokehouse Outfitter II Hammock "Hot Tent" and Riley Little Amigo Tent Stove

THE TENT and STOVE HAVE BEEN SOLD

I bought the Smokehouse tent and Riley stove in December of 2015. While out doing a test set-up and collecting wood for the initial burn-in of the stove I picked up a tick and within a few weeks I began heavy antibiotic treatment for Lyme Disease which affected me through most of the next winter of 2016/17. By the time the winter of 2017/18 rolled around, I had decided to retire and travel full-time in my RV travel trailer. To make a long story short, I just don't have the space to haul everything I would like to have with me, so I've had to resort to just one winter camping shelter and that is my travel trailer.

The outdoor photos of the tent and stove were taken on the day I did the test setup. It is the only time I ever set it up. Because the burn-in of the stove results in a lot of smoke from the residual machining oils, it was done outside the tent. The stove was never used inside the tent. The burn-in was the only time the stove was used, so both the tent and stove are in like-new condition. Plus you'll also get the mule tape ridge line and guylines that I made, a stove pipe thermometer (never used) and the ridgeline sleeve. I can send the corner poles that I made out of PVC unless you want to use different corner poles.

Smokehouse II Specs:
    The fabric is 70D ripstop nylon in multicam. It has a PU (polyurethane) coating on the backside and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) front to make it waterproof. 2000mm water proofing. This fabric is also treated with both a UV inhibitor and FR coating, making it resistant to color fading and fire retardant.
    Height = 6 ft, Length = 12 ft, Width = 8 ft, Weight = 8.4 lbs.
    13" x 7" in the stuff sack
    There are a few videos on YouTube for help with setup, etc. Search for Smokehouse Outfitter.

You can find information about the Riley Little Amigo wood stove at http://www.rileystovecompany.com/wood-stoves. I did not purchase the accessory package, just the stove and pipe.

I am selling the tent and stove together for $610 plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1csleptonkayak; 09-08-2019 at 12:44. Reason: move to sold

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    I noticed your have closed your post. Please follow the instructions in either the links at the top of the FS page or in my signature and move it.

Thank you
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts