Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Exclamation Mens Fjallraven Vida Pro pants, Dark Olive, size 46

Lucky me, I bought 1 pair of these pants last week and Amazon sent me 2 ! So, this listing is for (1) pair of Vida Pros that are BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN, still have the tags on. The color is SOLID dark olive. The waist size is EU 46, which is a U.S 30/31, the length is 32" . I wear a 30×30 and these fit me perfectly. These pants are definitely worth the price! Here's your chance to get a NEW pair for this fall......$90 shipping included, US only. I also have them listed on e-bay, so they will go fast!

IMG_20190903_102513.jpgIMG_20190903_102527.jpg[AIMG]IMG_20190903_102643.jpgIMG_20190903_102715.jpgIMG_20190903_102731.jpgIMG_20190903_104201.jpgIMG_20190903_103153.jpgIMG_20190903_103214.jpgIMG_20190903_105405.jpg[/AIMG]
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I knew my loooong string of bad luck would has to end eventually lol. Yeah, I have no clue how such a big mistake could be made on such an expensive item, but here's what happened....

All I know is that I had one pair of these pants + a Fjallraven Lägerplats tee shirt ( both sold/shipped by Backcountry) in my Amazon cart at checkout, and was charged for just those 2 items. When I went to the " track order" page, it had both items shown separately . Yet under the pic of the pants there was a small #2 inside a circle, indicating 2 pair were ordered. I had a mini heart attack when I saw that, as it meant I had accidentally just bought 2 pair of pants @ over $100 each. I then went to the invoice and saw that I had indeed only ordered and paid for one pair. I clicked back to track order and the 2 was still there. Two days later, UPS delivered 3 packages from Backcountry, the tee and 2 pair of Vida Pros !!! Had they not been the same color I might have kept both of them. However, I can't see myself wearing out 1 pair of these, let alone 2 . SO, I figured I'd pass it on that way I least get most of the cost back. Someone could end up getting one hell of a deal possibly !
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    They are a 32 length. The reason they fit me is because I would normally wear my 30×30 means pretty low,just below the hip bone. With these, I just pull them up a tad. There is still some extra length bunched up, but it's more than manageable. If you wear a 30/31 waist × 32 inseam , these would probably fit.....

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Some posts have been removed from this thread. Please don't get off topic which in FS means don't make recommendations or have discussions beyond asking a direct question about the item listed or posting I'll take it.

Quote from the rules:
    7. No off topic discussions are allowed in FS or WTB threads. Off topic discussion will be deleted at the moderator’s discretion. This includes but not limited to recommendations or reviews (good or bad) of items offered or chatter in the thread. Please limit conversations to “I’ll take it” or to ask/answer questions about the product.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts