OK So I gotta tell you guys - I decided to purchase a new asym insulated UQP from Jared. I place my order late last night 9/2. By 7 am 9/3 I receive an email stating order was received and in the que. I contact him and ask for a late change to add a couple UQ tieouts to mate with my Sparrow. He emails back in less than 5 minutes that yes he can but needs to know where to place them. SSOoooo... I email Randy (DH) asking the location of the UQ tieouts on the hammock. Randy then responds within 5 minutes with the required info. I then email Jared back with said info and he responds immediately and I am good to go. This all before 7:30 this morning. To continue, I get home from work and have an email waiting stating the work is just about done and should be in the mail tonight. TONIGHT!!!!!
Unbelievable. I have always valued our, yes our, Cottage Vendors but this is simply beyond anything I would have expected. I am blown away. Jared has just earned another loyal customer.
BY the way Kudos to Randy as well, another outstanding Vendor - but that is a different thread.