Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    LL-40/HG 0
    Suspension
    Becket hitch!
    Just got word on some stuff.... will not be able to attend this yr, with work, a baptism, and NREMT studying I will be booked all weekend......
    To only step where others have stepped means not to have your own adventures. Live, Love, and Adventure so you may leave your own foot prints!

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I just changed my White Elephant to a yes. I also switched breakfast burritos to spaghetti for Saturday dinner. I’m excited to see everyone.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Hi all, T here.
    Debating weather to attempt clearing the homestead lawn (like last winter), or attempt to pack down the driveway to da shack with the truck.

Local weather forecast is:
    Today: Becoming mostly sunny.
    High: 29 Wind: NW to West around 5

Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy.
    Low: 17 Wind: Light South-Southwest

Tuesday: More clouds than sun with flurries possible in the far north.
    High: 31 Wind: West 10-15

After a couple of big snow storms last week, it looks like a quieter weather pattern ahead. Temperatures will be seasonal and no significant snow is likely again until next week.

One nice thing about today is that there will a bit more sun breaking out. It will be a bright landscape due to the recent snow. Temperatures will be a little on the cool side, topping out in the upper 20s, but the wind will be light, so it will not be too bad of a day.

A couple of weak cold fronts and low pressure systems will be passing through southern Canada this week and will be close enough to bring a small chance of light snow showers or flurries at time to the Nothwoods. Each day from Tuesday through Friday there might be some scattered flakes in the far north. Otherwise in central Wisconsin there will be more clouds than sun with highs in the low 30s on Tuesday and Wednesday and in the low to mid 30s on Thursday.

More sun will develop on Friday but it will be a little breezy and high temps will only be in the 20s, so it will be a bit chilly. You will want to prepare with heavier Winter clothing.

The weekend is not looking to bad, with highs rising into the low to mid 30s on both Saturday and Sunday, which is a little above normal. There will be more sun on Saturday and more clouds on Sunday with a slight chance of snow showers.

Monday of next week is when there could be some accumulating snow once again as well as a blast of arctic air. Right now it looks like there could be a couple of inches in the area with temperatures falling through the teens.

Have a very nice Monday! Meteorologist Justin Loew, 4:30 a.m. 2-December-2019.

T
    How much snow is there?? 'Tooner's Honda might have issues, but you don't need to be concerned about me getting up there driveway

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl & XLC
    Tarp
    Big MJ & Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti & 2 Wookies
    Suspension
    Stock straps
    Images
    I'll pull ya through...or something. Had 8 inches in back yard this AM, then meltdown/ sublimation to 5-6 inches accumulation of snow (over about an inch of ice). Will be playing with the snow and da truck at da shack Tuesday. Will get every one taken care of somehow. - even Tooners Honda.
    T

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Does anybody know how to get a hold of Runner? I PM'd Runner on here and I wrote to Marine on his youtube channel. I need to see if Runner can transport a sewing machine for me.
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    WBBB XLC; WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ Mamba TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    If needed, I'll just bury my Civic in a nearby ditch and hoof it up to Da Shack with my new pulk. Somebody with a real truck can pull me out later. Wouldn't trust a Jeep owner to try or care.
    The game is the best teacher.

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    We call those civics speed bumps

Hammock
    WB XLC and RR
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    W. Logics and UGQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Ah rats. I had two work related things pop up today and I wont be able to make it up. I am seriously ticked off about it. Have been looking forward to this for months. I will still be able to see many of you at the Windy City Hang. Have fun everyone.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl & XLC
    Tarp
    Big MJ & Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti & 2 Wookies
    Suspension
    Stock straps
    Images
    12/3/19. Road to da shack has been compacted after numerous run-arounds. Should be able to get everybody back there if you stay on the path..

Also made several trips around the homestead parking area. Gotta love 4X4...

Of course anyone can park at the homestead (about one city block from the shack road) and pulk in or call for a ride. 715-572-5342 Sleds and toboggan are also available for hoofers.
    T

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kattdogg View Post
    Just got word on some stuff.... will not be able to attend this yr, with work, a baptism, and NREMT studying I will be booked all weekend......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsnake View Post
    Ah rats. I had two work related things pop up today and I wont be able to make it up. I am seriously ticked off about it. Have been looking forward to this for months. I will still be able to see many of you at the Windy City Hang. Have fun everyone.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast