I'm blessed to have a life-long friend and cousin with whom I've been camping and traipsing through the great outdoors with since I was a small boy. We're grown now with boys of our own, but still take a trip or two together each. And while his boys are still cutting literal teeth, mine got to cut his proverbial teeth on a real backcountry wilderness adventure with his dad and cousin Andrew. We met up with Andrew in Spokane, WA where he lives and operates his business out of. He flew us in his souped up Cessna 182q from Felts Field in Spokane into Moose Creek USFS Airstrip in the vast Selway Bitteroot Wilderness (third largest in the lower 48 at 1.3 million acres) along the Idaho/Montana border. It was like a cross between backpacking and car camping; that is, if you were somehow able to drop a Suburban into the middle of nowhere. Moose Creek is an amazing wilderness destination and we had an absolute ball. Got to use nearly all DIY gear, including hammocks, tarps, quilts, my backpack, fishing gear, and a bunch more. My son and I shot all the footage together on an iPhone7 and a GitUp Git2P. It turned out pretty decent, considering we were busy doing other things like not drowning. The fishing was really slow, so we didn't hook much in that department. However, the real catch of the trip was making memories with my son doing what Andrew and I have been doing since we were his age. My son is forever "hooked" and will be a regular part of the camping cousins future wanderings.