Hammock
    WB RR, DIY Bridge (Dutch Kit)
    Tarp
    Kammok Glider
    Insulation
    DIY TQ, DIY BQ
    Suspension
    Whoopsie Slings
    I had an issue with PayPal when I placed my order so I gave them a call to make sure I wasn't charged twice. Since I was talking to them anyway, I asked about the color and that's when they said it was the color of the tracer. My shipment should arrive soon (maybe today) so I can report back definitively what I find.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ, TQ, WB UQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    I'm looking at a spool of solid green in front of me - so please post what you received. Perhaps they sent me the wrong spool - because the photo in the order showed grey with green tracer. But that's not what arrived.
    In order to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone. And DO what few have done.

Hammock
    11' 1.6 Hexon
    Tarp
    D.I.Y. 12' winter
    Insulation
    cool weather
    Suspension
    Poly. S.S. Beckett
    Images
    I got a spool of green coming as well. Should get it Friday. Don't care what it looks like as long as there are no blems.

Thank you very much for this insight, Much appreciated.

Hammock
    WB Eldorado SL
    Tarp
    HG DCF std camo
    Insulation
    WB DB + Wooki 20*
    Suspension
    Dyneema + Becket
    Apparently green is still in stock (unless I got the last spool). I was able to switch my order from red to green and it's shipping tomorrow.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ, TQ, WB UQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    I was told by LFS that the green tracer was out of stock. They offered to send me a pre-paid label to send back my green spool and give me a refund - suggesting the green had been sent in error. I told them I figured the warehouse person, seeing that green tracer was out, sent me the all green spool so I'd have something. That is, it was not a mistake; the person was trying to do me a favor by sending me something before all the stock was gone.
    In order to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone. And DO what few have done.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Kammok Glider
    Insulation
    DIY TQ, DIY BQ
    Suspension
    Whoopsie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by cougarmeat View Post
    I was told by LFS that the green tracer was out of stock. They offered to send me a pre-paid label to send back my green spool and give me a refund - suggesting the green had been sent in error. I told them I figured the warehouse person, seeing that green tracer was out, sent me the all green spool so I'd have something. That is, it was not a mistake; the person was trying to do me a favor by sending me something before all the stock was gone.
    The page for the tracer seems to be gone. I believe they were selling both solid colors (at full price) and some of the spools of tracers at a discount. I think you got lucky and somebody sent you a solid color spool instead of the tracer so you got a full price spool for a very good price.

I just received my 2 spool order- 1 red, 1 green- both are solid colored, without any sign of a tracer (for the color).

Hammock
    WB Eldorado SL
    Tarp
    HG DCF std camo
    Insulation
    WB DB + Wooki 20*
    Suspension
    Dyneema + Becket
    I'm not sure what type of green I'm getting (tracer or solid). There was some trouble (on their end I believe) with my payment going through but I worked it out over a few phone calls with their friendly customer service guy Greg. I'm curious to see what shows up in the shipment.

600' is a lifetime supply for me, and that's even with me giving a couple of hundred feet to my brother for him to mess around with.

Hammock
    DH Raven, WBRR
    Tarp
    Cowboy Badlander
    Insulation
    Cedar Ridge quilts
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    I’ve never heard of anyone here on the forums getting grey with a colored tracer. And I still haven’t - I ordered before I shared with all you, and my spools arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Tarp
    Kammok Glider
    Insulation
    DIY TQ, DIY BQ
    Suspension
    Whoopsie Slings
    Apparently I was misinformed. I just received my shipment today and I got one red spool and one green spool. The green seems to have a slightly lime green tracer in it which is invisible if you are further than 6" away from it. I didn't notice any for the red.

I apologize for any confusion that my posts may have given. What I was told was obviously different from what everyone (including myself) is experiencing. Sorry for that.

On the plus side, I'm happier with the two colors than I would be with two spools of grey with colored tracers so, woo hoo!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast