DIY Double layer
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream
    Insulation
    Dogger TQ/ DIY UQ
    Suspension
    buckles
    Images
    Cody - I have a Winter dream with doors you can use.

Hammock
    Hennesy Hyperlite
    Tarp
    HG cuben fiber
    Insulation
    Wilderness logics
    Quote Originally Posted by Christo456 View Post
    Cody - I have a Winter dream with doors you can use.
    That would be awesome thank you! Depending on weather I may be ok with what I got but seems like it's going to be cold.

I'll also have a extra 12 foot winter tarp, 11' dutchware hammock, Greylock 3 and 4 (20 & 0 degree UQ), plus a underquilt protector available for anyone that needs loaner gear. Only rule is you break it, burn it or whatever and you've bought it.

I noticed a couple new names on the google sign up. Chime in on the thread and let us know who you are. Looks like lots of Thursday arrivals too! Just, remember: it's important to pace yourself with the bacon intake since 4 days of being a glutton may cause havoc with the digestive system.

Hammock
    Dutch 2.4 Hexon 11'
    Tarp
    DD 4x4, 5x5
    Insulation
    HG econ 0* UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Loop Straps
    Images
    Dave,

You must be mistaken, SLOW DOWN on the BACON INTAKE??

That seems counter-intuitive!! Hehehe

I am bringing way too much bacon and other assorted things to eat.

The whole point of Gluttony is food, fun, fellowship, and family. I am ready to have a good time this year.

Ed's Bacon Making Station
    EdFirePitBaconStation2018.jpg

G
    Last edited by Gregori; 10-15-2019 at 11:52.

Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    DIY Black Cat 12'
    Insulation
    UGQ 0* + 2oz, Full
    Suspension
    DIY UCR, 1" Straps
    Anyone coming through Kalamazoo or meet up in Lansing or GR Thursday morning and want to share a ride up?

I also have some extra food left-over from the Chili hang. Mostly Fritos & chips. I think an extra lb of coffee. Maple bark porter is done fermenting and going into the keg tonight!

Hammock
    11' Dutch Hexon Wide
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Glk3, DIY TQs
    Suspension
    Mltibkles, Dutch
    Images
    Hey-o! I'm in. I'll be up Friday sometime. Couldn't swing the Thursday this year

Hammock
    Dutch 2.4 Hexon 11'
    Tarp
    DD 4x4, 5x5
    Insulation
    HG econ 0* UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Loop Straps
    Images
    Woke up and first thing I thought of was Gluttony is only a week away!!

Car Camping at it's finest. Pack until car is full, unload only what is needed....

With 25 or more on the official DOC, we have plenty of people to talk with, hands to make short work of camp chores, and of course, mouths to feed.

Things always NEEDED: bring your chair, bring a pack of bacon, bring suitable clothes for the weather (hats/gloves/boots/socks/warm things), bring a mug/spork for meals & drinks, bring a smile!!

Things always WANTED: bring some paper towels for cleanup, paper bowls for eating, garbage bags for cleanup, drinks for yourself and others (we usually have numerous 5 gallon water containers), snack foods, side dishes, main dishes for 10 people (we never starve, bring stuff that you can use or not use, depending on abundance of foodstuffs), extra tarps, blankets, extra gear just in case (car camping, fill it up).

Things that are NICE: we build large fires, wear clothes that can take a spark and not ruin your trip (wool, outdoor clothes), boots that can walk in woods or grass and wet weather, extra pop-up canopies in case of weather**, flashlights / headlamps and extra batteries >> since half the day is night!!

Anything extra that you feel is appropriate is welcome. I always have a couple frisbees, extra stakes, ropes, tarps, and sometimes a kite or two >> but that's my preferences.

Basecamp is the pop-up village, with boxes, bins, coolers and tables/chairs and lots of things to trip over, be careful!! The Long Fire is nearby (100'). We are in the corner of a field with woods on two sides, within 100 yards of basecamp. Plenty of good hanging trees, plus spots for tent campers in field or woods. There is a nice foot-path loop around the field for hiking. Two Porta Johns are arriving Thursday Morning for the weekend.

This is a great low key, no expectations group hang event. I started here two years ago and it was perfect. Come have some fun, eat some food, talk hammocks, camping or whatever....

Gregori

20171103_165013.jpg20171103_165059.jpg

Update the DOC if coming... >>> GLUTTONY OCT 24-27 2019
    Last edited by Gregori; 10-16-2019 at 07:34.

Hammock
    Dogger
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregori View Post

Car Camping at it's finest. Pack until car is full, unload only what is needed....
    [/URL][/SIZE]
    Got everything in the camper including an extra pop up shelter and my 20 cup coffee pot. Can't wait to just relax for a bit. Thanks to everyone for putting this together, especially Ed for all the work that goes into it.

Hammock
    G-Bird II/Bridge
    Tarp
    Ogee tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregori View Post

With 25 or more on the official DOC, we have plenty of people to talk with, hands to make short work of camp chores, and of course, mouths to feed.

Things always NEEDED: bring your chair, bring a pack of bacon, bring suitable clothes for the weather (hats/gloves/boots/socks/warm things), bring a mug/spork for meals & drinks, bring a smile!!

Things always WANTED: bring some paper towels for cleanup, paper bowls for eating, garbage bags for cleanup, drinks for yourself and others (we usually have numerous 5 gallon water containers), snack foods, side dishes, main dishes for 10 people (we never starve, bring stuff that you can use or not use, depending on abundance of foodstuffs), extra tarps, blankets, extra gear just in case (car camping, fill it up).

Things that are NICE: we build large fires, wear clothes that can take a spark and not ruin your trip (wool, outdoor clothes), boots that can walk in woods or grass and wet weather, extra pop-up canopies in case of weather**, flashlights / headlamps and extra batteries >> since half the day is.....

Update the DOC if coming... >>> GLUTTONY OCT 24-27 2019
    You forgot the cut resistant plate....
    Ambulo tua ambulo.

Hammock
    Dutch 2.4 Hexon 11'
    Tarp
    DD 4x4, 5x5
    Insulation
    HG econ 0* UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Loop Straps
    Images