Hammock
    Grand Truck Skeeter beater pro
    Suspension
    warbonnet

ENO warranty customer service feedback.

Anyone else tried to use eno warranty or have any customer service feedback? I'd say I had a less than positive experience with them....just wondering if that is the norm? My jungle nest ripped in a place I didn't think it should have...I didn't figure it was from abuse..... and I contacted eno. Just treated very curtly I thought. Not an expensive hammock like others perhaps and I was pushing the 2 year warranty but Im not so sure Id want to deal with them again. I have had grand trunks in the past...in fact several in the family....always kind of liked them.....and I had one issue and they jumped though hoops to help me years ago. Completely different vibe at eno for me.

Just curious on everyone's experience.

Hammock
    Dutch 12' Netless
    Tarp
    ProVenture Nylon
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Humming Bird style
    Images
    Eno has moved into the mass market of the hammock world. They are now dealing with the mass general public and any stellar customer service they might have had has probably been beaten out of them by the stupidity of people. The initial cold response is probably made to deflect 90% of the bogus claims people make at them. Thus, you'll have to be persistent and wear them down to get resolution.

Hammock
    Grand Truck Skeeter beater pro
    Suspension
    warbonnet
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-oh View Post
    Eno has moved into the mass market of the hammock world. They are now dealing with the mass general public and any stellar customer service they might have had has probably been beaten out of them by the stupidity of people. The initial cold response is probably made to deflect 90% of the bogus claims people make at them. Thus, you'll have to be persistent and wear them down to get resolution.
    That makes sense....I guess im just not that interested in dealing with a company that doesn't act like they want to help. Or maybe my experence was different from most cases. I dunno. Never had but one dealing with this company. I have a older eno I picked up somewhere years ago....think I bought it used even. Its lasted a long time and still going.

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    I often think the days of "Good" customer Service is gone. Not true but almost true.

ENO was great when I had a problem, they went way over my expectation. Hennessey was awful to me when I had a problem with one of their products.

• + New Posts