Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    tollermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ashfield, MA
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    521
    Hi peeps: It is Dan's birthday today and he is not hanging with us, but he will be having dinner at the Lakehouse (town next door, fun bar/restaurant with a band) with a friend of ours. Anyone interested in quickly popping in for a quick drink to surprise him and to wish him a happy bday? I can be the designated driver and will be able to take 3 people comfortably; 4 (if 3 go in the back). Let me know.

  2. #42
    Grey Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mid-coast Maine
    Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Posts
    321
    Stacy, Sorry for late notice but I won't be able to make the hang.
    Grey Eagle
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

  3. #43
    Senior Member Dutchette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New Cumberland, PA
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Print2Fabric
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness HG
    Suspension
    Mantis w Spider Da
    Posts
    180
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tollermama View Post
    Hi peeps: It is Dan's birthday today and he is not hanging with us, but he will be having dinner at the Lakehouse (town next door, fun bar/restaurant with a band) with a friend of ours. Anyone interested in quickly popping in for a quick drink to surprise him and to wish him a happy bday?
    You're incredible and thoughtful. <3
    #justsaying
    I want to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing
    - - - as though I had wings. Mary Oliver, Starlings in Winter

  4. #44
    MAD777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    White Mountains, New Hampshire
    Hammock
    DIY, WBBB &amp; Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Posts
    10,836
    Images
    39
    Just arrived. Do we register at the Ranger station or are we registered as a group?
    There doesn't seem to be a Ranger here, but lots of signs read, "Register."

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MAD777; 10-04-2019 at 10:02.
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

  5. #45
    Senior Member CountryRoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northampton, MA
    Hammock
    DIY 10' Hexon gathered end
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon 10'x12
    Insulation
    DIY down Argon UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies &amp; Dutch
    Posts
    801
    No just drive all the way to the back of the park to the group site. There is no ranger in the off season

  6. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Westerly, RI
    Posts
    24
    Stacy,

    Thanks for a great time. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. As I mentioned to you when we were leaving on Saturday morning, we had to get home for a Saturday night wedding. We're definitely interested in more hangs though. Thanks again for all your preparation and hard work.

    Rob and Karen

  7. #47
    tollermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ashfield, MA
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthofingers View Post
    Stacy,

    Thanks for a great time. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. As I mentioned to you when we were leaving on Saturday morning, we had to get home for a Saturday night wedding. We're definitely interested in more hangs though. Thanks again for all your preparation and hard work.

    Rob and Karen
    Thanks, it was so great to meet you both and looking forward to seeing you again at another hang! Keep you eyes posted for more trips.

  8. #48
    tollermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ashfield, MA
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    521
    Hi All,

    I have started a trip report in Trip reports so please post over there any pictures or thoughts you may have. As usual I am pretty photo impaired. I think I took one picture the whole weekend. Thanks all for a great time and so good to see you all.

  9. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    sharon, ma
    Posts
    16
    Darn it! My daughter and I stayed there the following weekend and went apple picking at apex Orchards on the way home. We will definitely try to hit it next year. Take care, Paul

  10. #50
    tollermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Ashfield, MA
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by prsmith25 View Post
    Darn it! My daughter and I stayed there the following weekend and went apple picking at apex Orchards on the way home. We will definitely try to hit it next year. Take care, Paul
    Don't wait for the fall hang to show up. Come to the Winter hang in Chesterfield, or the Spring hang in Ashby. Bring your daughter. We have extra gear!

  • + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 127
      Last Post: 10-14-2018, 16:58
    2. Replies: 170
      Last Post: 11-27-2017, 19:39
    3. Replies: 7
      Last Post: 10-13-2016, 11:51
    4. Replies: 101
      Last Post: 10-03-2016, 19:25
    5. Goshen, MA--- DAR State Forest---Jan 25-26th
      By sunshower in forum Northeast
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:04

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •