Quote Originally Posted by warbonnetguy View Post
Not that I have heard of. I would say that if you are using a dyneema/UHMWPE line it would not be an issue because that material is just so cut resistent to begin with. I'll also say I feel like the TT work even better on a softer dyneema line so if yours still has most of the stiff coating left on it (our line is currently fairly stiff/coated, but that will likely change on the next batch we order) if you have a stiffer line you can saw it back and forth over the hook of the TT which will rub most of the coating off pretty quickly, this just breaks in the line and softens it up making it a little easier to wrap through the TT.

Just put these on my tarp with some new Dutch wire. First use the ticks shredded the sheath on the string and cut through the center shortly after. To be fair, last time i tried sheathed spectra lines this happened but took months of use.
I also sanded those points off and rounded everything on em better as all the edges were really sharp and those points were needle-like