Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    CC Ponderosa
    Insulation
    Sheltowee
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    welcome to the forums! I've learned so much from here. I'm in Northern Wisconsin and I was in a near fatal motorcyle accident almost seven years ago. Multiple neck and back breaks/injuries. I was in braces for 11 months. I switched to hanging last year and I've never looked back. Some of the absolute best nights sleep I've ever had. Honestly I'm disappointed I waited so long. The cottage vendors I've worked with too are top notch. really great folks in this industry.

I'm also planning a trip to the boundary waters this summer some time. Not quite sure yet where, just wanting to get away. I just picked up my kayak this past weekend.
    "Each of us has an Up North. It's a time and a place far from the here and now. It's a map on the wall, a dream in the making, a tugging at one's soul. For those who feel the tug, who make the dream happen, who put the map in the packsack and go, the world is never quite the same." Sam Cook, Up North 1986

Hammock
    10' SFOC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    I second the gear and bagels!
    Hey bud, we scheduled another get together for June 11. If you're on the Hammock Forums Facebook, let Nancy know if you can make it. Looks like we'll get a good chance to set up some gear by Lake of the Isles. Hope to see you there.
    Chris Siebenaler
    Sloth and Fox Outdoor Company
    Amazon
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by SlothandFox View Post
    Hey bud, we scheduled another get together for June 11. If you're on the Hammock Forums Facebook, let Nancy know if you can make it. Looks like we'll get a good chance to set up some gear by Lake of the Isles. Hope to see you there.
    Going to try, just need the kids to cooperate...

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12