WBRR
    Tarp
    Fortress
    Insulation
    Too many to list
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles

WB Yetti with RR

Does anyone use, or have used a yetti with any success on the Ridgerunner? I have a yetti from my BB and have recently aquired a RR was hoping to use the yetti with it so as not to have to buy another UQ. I have seen the Shug video where he attaches one but would like some feedback from someone who has field tested this setup. Thanks

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    I say go for it and test. This time of year you won't freeze to death

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Fortress
    Insulation
    Too many to list
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSlug View Post
    I say go for it and test. This time of year you won't freeze to death
    Well that is true. I dont have the RR in hand yet. Maybe sleeping in the yard next weekend.

Images
    My uninformed guess is that it will work just fine. Maybe better than on a gathered end, since the foot(or any other) pad works better for me in any bridge than in a gathered end. I have the original Climashield version, and I have used it successfully on JRB bridges, but I don't think I have tried it on mt WBRR. But, I have a JRB MW3 convertible, and in short mode, it works superbly- as good as it gets- on both my JRB bridges and WBRR.

However, the bad news is: According to WB, who should know, it will NOT work with the RR. "The Yeti is our under quilt for end-gathered hammocks like our Blackbird, Blackbird XLC and Traveler series, but will also work on just about any end-gathered design. (It will NOT work on our Ridgerunner hammock, for that you need the Lynx)". Perhaps due to the asym cut? But I would still give it a try.
    Last edited by BillyBob58; 05-12-2019 at 21:53.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Fortress
    Insulation
    Too many to list
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob58 View Post
    My uninformed guess is that it will work just fine. Maybe better than on a gathered end, since the foot(or any other) pad works better for me in any bridge than in a gathered end. I have the original Climashield version, and I have used it successfully on JRB bridges, but I don't think I have tried it on mt WBRR. But, I have a JRB MW3 convertible, and in short mode, it works superbly- as good as it gets- on both my JRB bridges and WBRR.

However, the bad news is: According to WB, who should know, it will NOT work with the RR. "The Yeti is our under quilt for end-gathered hammocks like our Blackbird, Blackbird XLC and Traveler series, but will also work on just about any end-gathered design. (It will NOT work on our Ridgerunner hammock, for that you need the Lynx)". Perhaps due to the asym cut? But I would still give it a try.
    Ill give it a go in the yard and see how it does. May end up trading up to a proper fitting one down the road just hoping to get more use out of the one I have.

• + New Posts