HF Community,

I have been extremely proud to have been a part of the community, off and on, for many years. This site and subforum helped provide a launching pad to help OES grow and prosper as I myself was growing. Regretfully, OES has at this time fully closed up shop, for good. I am extremely proud of many moments and the many stories I’ve been able to gather about my products and designs, but, as the community well knows, have struggled and been unable to keep up with the demands that are necessary to run the business how it should be. I apologize for any distress I've caused, but I've come to full terms with the fact that the OES products I used to be able to offer unfortunately aren't a part of what I can bring to the hiking community anymore with my life realities and goals, and now I am focusing my final efforts on trying to make good as best I can.

I’ve been working hard to make sure that everything is in order and that, to the best of my ability, every customer has been made whole and hopefully happy. I am also beginning a final wind down of my remaining stock with organizations that can accept donations and put them to good use.

Thank you again for your support and your friendship, and I hope to see you on the trail.

- Brian