Hammock
    Dutchware, BearButt
    Tarp
    WB-SF, KC-Batwing
    Insulation
    PLUQ,AHE-NR,WL-BWK
    Suspension
    Various
    As the next time I'm doing this exact combination will be next Easter, I will have to see about setting up my convention setup in my home.

Or perhaps with some help from Cruiser51's previous CPAP posts I might just have to buy a travel CPAP and battery and actually use my CPAP in the outdoors!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LTMillar View Post
    As the next time I'm doing this exact combination will be next Easter, I will have to see about setting up my convention setup in my home.

Or perhaps with some help from Cruiser51's previous CPAP posts I might just have to buy a travel CPAP and battery and actually use my CPAP in the outdoors!
    Well don't go out of your way. Just the next time to have this setup snap a few picts to share. I was amazed at how many CPAP users we have here.

Hammock
    Draumr XL
    it wasn't a cheap setup but I purchased a Resmed Airmini with some flex money i had to use before the end of the year and just received in the mail yesterday the pilot 24 lite battery with a DC plug charger. There was the option of a solar panel as well for the battery for charging. i have already used it in my Amok Draumr XL and the Airmini fit perfect in the bottle holder with the battery sitting below it in the pocket. the one thing that i really like about the Airmini is if you need humidity they have the Humidx disks that fit in the line and they work very well

I haven't weighed the setup yet but it's pretty small and will fit in the tankbag on my motorcycle with room to spare and I can charge the battery from there.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12