Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to the forum! My dad's folks came from Bon Aqua, TN. Moved up to Iowa in the late teens looking for farm work.
    It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing!

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon & Half Zipped
    Tarp
    EE Paladin
    Insulation
    Cedar Ridge Custom
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetle Bug
    My buddy and I just got back from 4 days and 25 miles of hanging and Tenkara fishing. Had an awesome time in the smoky mountain backcountry. DF5EAEBE-CB41-47A7-BB5A-98C11A1E91E6.jpg

Hammock
    GE 11' Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    11' x 9' Hex
    Insulation
    SLD Trail Winder
    Suspension
    Straps and Slings
    Aloha from Nashville, new to the community, delighted to be here.. a nod to Jared at Simply Light Designs for pointing my ship in this direction, much obliged.

Hammock
    Dutch Halfwit
    Tarp
    HG Cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG uq + Down Bag
    Suspension
    DIYwhoops+MuleTape
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by downisland View Post
    Aloha from Nashville, new to the community, delighted to be here.. a nod to Jared at Simply Light Designs for pointing my ship in this direction, much obliged.
    Welcome downisland!
    Unless I'm misinterpreting, you are a new member?

You may wish to start your own thread in the Introduce Yourself forum and let people know you are around. Everyone gets their own "Hello" and you might make some connections by doing your own thread.

I moved to the Knoxville area a couple years ago and I'm always glad to send along some friendliness! Glad to have you along in the Forums there are a lot of great people here.
    "It's not the man who's catching lots of fish and shooting lots of game who's having fun, it's the chap who's getting ready to do it."
    ~Horace Kephart

Hammock
    Dutch Halfwit
    Tarp
    HG Cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG uq + Down Bag
    Suspension
    DIYwhoops+MuleTape
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by otis1971 View Post
    Hello, I wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid outdoorsman that has just picked up this Hammock bug. I enjoy backcountry fly fishing and am planning another 4 day smoky mountains trip soon. This time I will not be on the ground but in my Dutchware Halfzipped that I picked up on this forum. Moving to a hammock has saved me atleast 6lbs and even more when I get a real topquilt (let me know if you have a regular or regular wide 20 degree you want to sell).

I appreciate all the knowledge from y'all and I am learning something everytime I am on here. Thanks![AIMG][/AIMG]
    And HEYA otis!
    I haven't looked at the forum in a bit but don't want to miss the chance to say hey to a fellow Volunteer! ...even if you have been around for a minute now on HF!
    "It's not the man who's catching lots of fish and shooting lots of game who's having fun, it's the chap who's getting ready to do it."
    ~Horace Kephart

Hammock
    GE 11' Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    11' x 9' Hex
    Insulation
    SLD Trail Winder
    Suspension
    Straps and Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistingInTheWind View Post
    Welcome downisland!
    Unless I'm misinterpreting, you are a new member?

You may wish to start your own thread in the Introduce Yourself forum and let people know you are around. Everyone gets their own "Hello" and you might make some connections by doing your own thread.

I moved to the Knoxville area a couple years ago and I'm always glad to send along some friendliness! Glad to have you along in the Forums there are a lot of great people here.
    Yes! A new member, fumbling my way around the forum. I really appreciate the introductory tip and the friendly hello!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12