WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS

REVIEW - Autumn UltraLight

Product reviews for any item, as well as the customer service one receives are paramount in my book when it comes to spending my hard earned money. With that in mind, allow me to draw your attention to not only Anne Marie's work/product but IMHO even more importantly her concern for customer service/satisfaction.

Following, I believe, her 1st forum post I inquired about soft shackles. Within an hour I rec'd an e-mail that she could make what I needed and they'd be in the mail the next day. She added that the cost included postage which came as a surprise since typically many suppliers tack on an additional $4, or as much as $6, no matter how small an order. That borders on price gouging from my perspective.

The 2 shackles don’t even register on my scales they’re so light, and perfectly made. The tiny black toggles on the ends are a nice touch too. The fact that she offers several colours other than just yellow and grey also made her items more inviting.

IMG_2513.jpg

The ‘frosting on the cake’ however was the customer service. By my own mistake I may have ruined one and wasn’t able to correct the problem even following an instructional e-mail from Anne Marie. Explaining the situation to her she said she’d mail out another one right away. She did,…and not 1 but 2, at N/C and including postage. WOW!

I wouldn’t expect this to be common place procedure but I’m impressed, not only because of workmanship but her unsolicited willingness to make things right for the customer.

Best wishes to you, Anne Marie, and hopefully much success.
    Last edited by OnTheMove; 04-09-2019 at 09:36.

We all love a happy ending. Thanks for the smile.
    "...the height of hammock snobbery!"

Great customer service and attention to detail goes a long way in my book. I've been following her first intro post and really like the functionality and simplicity that goes into her designs. Looking forward to seeing what else she comes up with.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Hammock
    SLD 11'
    Tarp
    11' HG w/ doors
    Insulation
    DIY or HG
    Suspension
    Webbing/Beckett
    This mirrors by experience. Had a custom color combo on a ridgeline, she had replyed very quickly about it. Had it made and shipped in about 14 hours after ordering.

Got to use it this weekend, and the splicing is top notch. Ridgline worked beautifully. Iv been eyeing toggles/nama recently and I'm glad I made the switch. Easier and cheaper compared to the other bling iv used.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow : SLD
    Tarp
    HG : SLD
    Insulation
    HG : SLD : WB
    I have her ridgeline also and it is veery easy to use. in fact I like it so much it is my preferred ridgeline over dutch's ridgeline and will be ordering another one later on for my winter tarp
    There's magic in the woods,
    if you know where to look for it.
    -Pete's Dragon

Hammock
    Autumn Outdoor Gear
    Tarp
    SLD Trail Duster
    Insulation
    LSOH
    Suspension
    Autumn Ultralight

REVIEW - AutumnLight

Good morning everyone!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m trying to do things right and offer a well made product and great customer service. I will scale things up as I go along and there will be some new things coming soon!

I do my best to get items made and shipped quickly. However, I work a full time job as a sales rep and spend a few days a week on the road. So there will be times where I won’t be able to get something made immediately.

I will always try to get them shipped within a reasonable amount of time though!

Thank you for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My name is Anne Marie and I make things.
    www.autumnoutdoorgear.com

• + New Posts