Hello fellow hammock dwellers! I am a Canadian and very new to the hammock game, recently purchasing a hammock in the fall for my upcoming North Coast Trail hike in July 2019. I've done a lot of hiking but it has always been in a tent. Last year I hiked the West Coast Trail and although I had good equipment, I slept terribly. When a 50-something woman (soon to be 60) puts in long, hard days of hiking she really needs her rest or it's not pretty! There were probably several factors contributing the the bad sleeps but I thought I'd start by changing up my sleep system. I purchased a Hennessy hyperlite hammock and a larger hex fly. For those that don't know, the North Coast Trail is at the northernmost tip of Vancouver Island which is known for its moisture - hence the larger fly! I received my new equipment in the late fall and only had time to set it up once for an afternoon nap before the really, really, really cold Saskatchewan winter set in (we've had several days of -45C temps and with the wind blowing that feels like -52C (not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.) But I digress! Here is a question for all you lovely people. Has anyone here hiked the North Coast Trail with a hammock? If so, did you have any problems and is there anything I should be aware of? One more thing - I'd like to thank the creators and the members for the very excellent information to be found on this forum. Also, I love how positive, mature and entertaining the conversations are. It's a truly refreshing change from the drivel found on some other forums and social media!