I have had a Rival Duo tarp from Enlightened Equipment to test out for the last 6 months or so, and wanted to share my experience with it so far. When I first got it, I had some great testing weather. "We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain, and big ol' fat rain, rain that flew in sideways, and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath." - Forrest Gump. This gave me lots of opportunity to test it out and see how well it stood up to the rain and wind, along with some very cold conditions more recently, even down to about 8 degrees farhenheit. The very thin material, which feels similar to a thick grocery bag holds up very well to high wind and lots of tugging as i have tried it out in many different configurations. The tarp is super light considering it has a 12 foot ridgeline, and 8 foot width at one end, and 10 at the other. It weights only 12.34 ounces with tie-outs and linelocs all attached inside the stuff sack. It isn't quite as spacious as my winter dream 13, when I was able to make some doors using the extra tie-out loops, but it performs very well. It also packs up to less than half the size of my winter dream. After testing, EE has also added extra stitching to the tie-out loops to give it a little more strength. I have added a few pics here, and the link to my youtube video is right here: First Look Video
Enjoy and Happy Hanging!IMG_3628.jpgIMG_3646.jpgIMG_3631.jpgIMG_3654.jpgIMG_3667.jpg