Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83
  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Hammock
    WB Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wooki/WM Bag
    Suspension
    DW Beetles/Dyneema
    Posts
    10
    I would love to come as well. Awesome to see a group hang taking shape in Oklahoma!

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oologah, Ok
    Hammock
    WBBB xlc
    Tarp
    Winter dream
    Insulation
    EE, CRO
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Posts
    57
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ggriffin15 View Post
    I would love to come as well. Awesome to see a group hang taking shape in Oklahoma!
    Welcome aboard! Please PM Old Gringo for directions to the hang.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oologah, Ok
    Hammock
    WBBB xlc
    Tarp
    Winter dream
    Insulation
    EE, CRO
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Posts
    57
    Images
    4
    Well I went down to to Old Gringo's place to check out the place for our hang and it's going to great! He's got a beautiful place with trees everywhere. If can't find a place to hang here, it's time to give up your hammock card! There is eighty acres, a creek, a river, hills and TREES!!!!!
    So while chatting he said that some of you had not PM (private message) for a directions yet, don't wait till the last minute and find we are busy and not around the computer. One of my dad's favorite sayings was " your lack of planning, doesn't constitute an emergency on my part". We are all adults here, let's stay in front of this so it don't lead to issues later on. If you having probl

  4. #24
    UncleMJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Posts
    2,695
    Images
    6
    Looks like a good time in the making!

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oologah, Ok
    Hammock
    WBBB xlc
    Tarp
    Winter dream
    Insulation
    EE, CRO
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Posts
    57
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    Looks like a good time in the making!
    Hope it works out. Need this weather to straighten out!

  6. #26
    oldgringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Derplahoma
    Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Posts
    7,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol`wooly View Post
    Hope it works out. Need this weather to straighten out!
    One word: March.

    Just so everyone has the picture, there is a group shelter, closed on 3 sides, with a woodstove. We shall not perish.
    Dave

    "I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults". Molly Ivins

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Muskogee, OK
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock #1559, Chameleon
    Tarp
    SLD Trail Haven
    Insulation
    MMG Shamu UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    81
    Sounds like a great time. Would love to join up, unfortunately, that’s the same weekend as the Home and Garden Show in Tulsa, at which I have a booth. So there’s no way for me to make it! But I’ll be watching for other area hangs.

  8. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Hammock
    WB Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wooki/WM Bag
    Suspension
    DW Beetles/Dyneema
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    One word: March.

    Just so everyone has the picture, there is a group shelter, closed on 3 sides, with a woodstove. We shall not perish.
    Well said. It's all part of the adventure!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oologah, Ok
    Hammock
    WBBB xlc
    Tarp
    Winter dream
    Insulation
    EE, CRO
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Posts
    57
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    One word: March.

    Just so everyone has the picture, there is a group shelter, closed on 3 sides, with a woodstove. We shall not perish.
    According to the weather voodoo man, sounds like 40's and a 10% chance of showers, is in the cards. Sounds like a 90% chance of sun and fun to me!

  10. #30
    oldgringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Derplahoma
    Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Posts
    7,184
    I don't put much stock in long term forecasts (especially precip) but we're getting close. Today's wx notwithstanding, it's looking pretty good...about as good as can be hoped for this time of year.
    Dave

    "I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults". Molly Ivins

  • + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Raystown Rendezvous PA Oct 8/9/10
      By Jsaults in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:28

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •