Winter dream
    Insulation
    EE, CRO
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    Is that all you got?
    Well it appears I missed a whole page of post, but should have known you were the instigator!!!!

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol`wooly View Post
    Well it appears I missed a whole page of post, but should have known you were the instigator!!!!
    'Tweren't me. I was sleeping.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Quote Originally Posted by Ol`wooly View Post
    Sorry to have taken so long to answer, been away from computer out of state. You just missed a good time at the spring rendezvous, but the guys want to make it annual event and possibly add a fall event. Keep an eye on HF for details as they develope. I am currently researching a place for the next event. A number of the group like to backpack and kayak. Wouldn't be surprised to see something pop up. I will admit that the majority agree, camping in the heat of summer sucks. But we still have a little time.
    Wooly,

I love to go to Greenleaf State Park. You can backpack around the lake, and there are two campsites, one five or six miles in, and the other 10 to 11 miles in. We have done the five miler with the Scout troop, and it was just enough for first time backpackers. There is a lower trail and a higher trail that wind their ways around the lake. There is plenty of water, the woods are good for hammocks, and the trail is cared for. If you don't want to backpack, then the regular state park campgrounds can facilitate you.

I hope there is another one of these things. I just had another event that weekend.

Thanks
    / \ /+\
    | ||
    |-|| ___
    | ||
    | | \__|

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789