Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS

SIMPLY LIGHT DESIGN'S 13' WINTER HAVEN (Shown w/photos)

13' SLD WH, 156" ridgeline by 138" wide, Silpoly XL Green Tea fabric, Straight cut. Weight of tarp is 25.5 oz. Included is 1 centre internal and 2 end external pole mods, including poles, (use one or the other, or both together,...either works), Kam snaps on the doors, 2 side panel pullouts, per side, positioned for a RR bridge. Line Loc 3s for use with guylines. The tarp has been seam sealed by maker. Fabric matched stuff sacks for both tarp and poles are included. Tarp is in EXCELLENT condition having only been setup in the backyard a few times. There are NO rips, tears, punctures, stains or damage of any kind. Ridgeline, guylines, and stakes are NOT included. As the original owner this comes from a smoke and pet free environment. Shipping and prompt delivery within CONUS for $310. Canadian buyers responsibe for partial shipping costs. Contact me via PM if interested, but please no offers,...thank you.

IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2418.jpg IMG_2419.jpg IMG_2421.jpg IMG_2427.jpg IMG_2428.jpg IMG_2430.jpg IMG_2434.jpg
    Last edited by OnTheMove; 01-29-2019 at 05:52.

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS
    1st and final week bump,...CONUS $300,...and again, please, respectfully, no offers.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I’m interested but I’m not sure it matches my needs well enough. Any way I can see what it’s like with doors open.

I’d like to hang two hammocks side by side but this may not work.
    Last edited by BananaHammock; 02-04-2019 at 20:00.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS
    Although I've no personal experience hanging two hammocks inside myself I've seen a youtube video of a gentleman with a 13' near identical tarp with only very, very minor differences in design and he definitely was hanging two inside. Furthermore I'm certain I've read posts here on the forums of others who've done so successfully as well. The one thing I can tell you for sure is there's an enormous amount of space inside, especially when using both pole mods. That's about all I'm able to offer in the way of any additional help in your deciding whether or not to purchase it.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    How long is the hammock you use with this?
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS
    Mine is a WBRR and from apex triangle to apex triangle it measures approximately 12 1/2',...7' 3" of which is the hammock's fabric. Although I haven't used a GE hammock in the 10/11' range I can assure you they'll fit easily. Thanks for your interest.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Thank you so much for answering all my questions. I only have two more curiosities. Do you know the height from the bottom of the door to top in last photo setup? Or at least the width of one of the doors?

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS
    I'll set it up this morning and check with certainity,...get back with you before noon.

Senior Member Tyroler Holzhacker's Avatar
    Hammock
    DH DL Sparrow/SL Darien
    Tarp
    MacCat/WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    LL/JRB/DIY down
    Suspension
    MSH/Whoopies/strps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheMove View Post
    13' SLD WH, 156" ridgeline by 138" wide, Silpoly XL Green Tea fabric, Straight cut. Weight of tarp is 25.5 oz. Included is 1 centre internal and 2 end external pole mods, including poles, (use one or the other, or both together,...either works), Kam snaps on the doors, 2 side panel pullouts, per side, positioned for a RR bridge. Line Loc 3s for use with guylines. The tarp has been seam sealed by maker. Fabric matched stuff sacks for both tarp and poles are included. Tarp is in EXCELLENT condition having only been setup in the backyard a few times. There are NO rips, tears, punctures, stains or damage of any kind. Ridgeline, guylines, and stakes are NOT included. As the original owner this comes from a smoke and pet free environment. Shipping and prompt delivery within CONUS for $310. Canadian buyers responsibe for partial shipping costs. Contact me via PM if interested, but please no offers,...thank you.

IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2418.jpg IMG_2419.jpg IMG_2421.jpg IMG_2427.jpg IMG_2428.jpg IMG_2430.jpg IMG_2434.jpg
    Nice Tarp.. That thing is HUGE...a veritable palace. Kind of looks like a 6 person tent inside minus the floor. Looks like you ordered this with all the options included. Why are you selling, if it is brand new?
    Last edited by Tyroler Holzhacker; 02-05-2019 at 10:45.

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS
    Simply because I want a different colour,...can you believe that,...LOL.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast