Tarp
    HG hex
    Insulation
    Timmermade, Revolt
    Suspension
    Kevlar, Lapp Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotaross View Post
    Ha! That was her way of saying you were right! Enjoy that, you're not going to get it any more direct are you? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameth View Post
    Hahahahaaa!!! That was the exact same thought I had when reading this post!
    Excellent, and for extra credit make some sort of subtle, understated indication that it was her idea.
    Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter (not me... the great Cam Honan of OZ)
    “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” ~ Gen. George S Patton

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I've been sleeping in my DIY hammock full time going on 3 years now. At first the wife didn't like it AT ALL and put up quite a bit of resistance. But after a while of me waking up in a better mood and her now getting a full nights sleep without my tossing and turning , she all but kicks me into it when she is ready to go to sleep lol. After many years of some pretty severe sports injuries and having been born with a hip and knee condition that , while very advantageous when I was younger for skating abnormally fast in ice hockey and sprinting for track in High School, has taken its toll and given me some pretty bad lower back, hip, knee and foot issues as an adult. Laying in a bed is one of the most painful things I could put myself through but ever since I started hanging full time I've been pain free! I do get some numbness in my heels from pressure but a small pillow under my lower calves fixed that.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Dude you better get that in writing, you may never hear it again. This is just more evidence that I need to switch to full time hanging.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images
    I've got a tablecloth hammock set up on a stand on the back porch more or less permanently. That's my "safe space" for when my back starts to ache or just somewhere to hang out.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12